Ratings for Dr. Dale Williams

Great team work with all the staff, Dr Williams was very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This doctor is a gem. Skilled, and absolutely wonderful. He truly cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Williams is one of the most engaging personable doctors I've ever met...and that is V unusual for a surgeon. He made me feel comfortable, and didn't give me that wind-up chat you get from most Drs when it's clear your time is up. Very patient and helpful in answering questions...and chatting nicely to give me time...in case I had more lurking questions...very intuitive...another quality lacking in most surgeons...as far as my contact with them goes. My surgery went like a dream; and since I had a special situation...it was noted that he is good at follow-up...and reassurance.... Honestly...I can't rave about him enough... It's just too bad that the phone staff that supports him - for appts etc...are impatient and brusque...I once left them a couple of desperate messages - I had a good reason - and I had to write a letter to get their attention.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Williams was friendly, lively but helpful. He explained things about my wrist I didnt know. Helped me understand my condition more.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Friends in the medical profession told me that Dr. Williams is the best and they were right! He is the kind, compassionate, brilliant surgeon who replaced my right hip ( an anterior procedure) on December 12, 2017. On December 13th I was walking with a walker and doing stairs with a cane. After less than 3 weeks, I was walking unaided. He's given me back my life and I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

On May 20 2016 I was on a ladder which slipped on a smooth concrete floor causing me to fall from a hip height of approx, 7 ft. I landed directly on my right hip on the concrete floor causing the impact to 'punch' the ball of my femur through the wall of the socket turning it into (to quote Dr. Williams) "a jig saw puzzle of cartilage and bone". After 4 hrs. of surgery my hip was miraculously! rebuilt along with two plates and some screws, nd following that I had a complete hip recovery. I will be forever grateful for his fantastic skill, personality and follow up interest in my recovery. I could not imagine having a better surgeon. Thank you forever Dr. Williams and to all the staff in the trauma ward! Pm Hillsburgh On

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Dale Williams not only saved my leg from full amputation due to a motorcycle accident ( April 12 2016) , but also saved my life. Amputating my leg would've mentally destroyed me but he worked his magic and to this day I'm still in physio making it stronger. This guy has a big heart and actually cares about his patients. Hands down Dale is the best surgeon around !!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dale Williams is simply the BEST! My husband had his left hip replaced 7 weeks ago by Dr. Williams and he is doing fantastic. He feels like he is 6 mos ahead in his recovery compared to his right hip replacement he had 3 years ago by another surgeon. Dr. Williams suggested going in posteriorly to speed my husband's recovery and it certainly made a difference. My husband was discharged from hospital 24 hrs after his surgery! He had such a horrible experience after his first hip replacement by the other surgeon, but this experience was the exact opposite. Right from the first appointment we knew Dr.Williams cared and wanted my husband to have the best experience possible. His bedside manner, humble nature and level of expertise are extraordinary! Can't say enough about this surgeon! I am a registered nurse and I feel confident in saying that Dr.Williams is everything anyone could ever want in a surgeon. Special thanks to him for making my husband's surgery and outcome so positive!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I'm so glad I pushed for a referral to this surgeon! Dr. Williams performed an anterior approach left hip replacement on me (45 years young) at the end of June. My recovery seemed almost miraculous, walking unaided after 2-3 weeks. It's been 11 weeks now and I'm rarely reminded I had the surgery. Back on the bike and ellipticalat the gym and not limping around anymore! I'm from the Niagara area but had the surgery at Juravinski. In Hamilton. Everything went so well including the entire team of staff who were fantastic. Dr. Williams is smart, supportive and funny, with a good bedside manner. I'm sure it's from his Maritime roots! I highly recommend Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

This doctor replaced my right knee on April 24th 2017. I was walking next day and doing 4 steps up and down. It's now Aug and I am running up and down stairs. I can ride my bike every day and enjoy playing games with my grandchildren. This guy has taken 10 years off my life. Thank you Dr Williams.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017