Ratings for Dr. Dale Williams

Dr Dale Williams not only saved my leg from full amputation due to a motorcycle accident ( April 12 2016) , but also saved my life. Amputating my leg would've mentally destroyed me but he worked his magic and to this day I'm still in physio making it stronger. This guy has a big heart and actually cares about his patients. Hands down Dale is the best surgeon around !!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dale Williams is simply the BEST! My husband had his left hip replaced 7 weeks ago by Dr. Williams and he is doing fantastic. He feels like he is 6 mos ahead in his recovery compared to his right hip replacement he had 3 years ago by another surgeon. Dr. Williams suggested going in posteriorly to speed my husband's recovery and it certainly made a difference. My husband was discharged from hospital 24 hrs after his surgery! He had such a horrible experience after his first hip replacement by the other surgeon, but this experience was the exact opposite. Right from the first appointment we knew Dr.Williams cared and wanted my husband to have the best experience possible. His bedside manner, humble nature and level of expertise are extraordinary! Can't say enough about this surgeon! I am a registered nurse and I feel confident in saying that Dr.Williams is everything anyone could ever want in a surgeon. Special thanks to him for making my husband's surgery and outcome so positive!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I'm so glad I pushed for a referral to this surgeon! Dr. Williams performed an anterior approach left hip replacement on me (45 years young) at the end of June. My recovery seemed almost miraculous, walking unaided after 2-3 weeks. It's been 11 weeks now and I'm rarely reminded I had the surgery. Back on the bike and ellipticalat the gym and not limping around anymore! I'm from the Niagara area but had the surgery at Juravinski. In Hamilton. Everything went so well including the entire team of staff who were fantastic. Dr. Williams is smart, supportive and funny, with a good bedside manner. I'm sure it's from his Maritime roots! I highly recommend Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

This doctor replaced my right knee on April 24th 2017. I was walking next day and doing 4 steps up and down. It's now Aug and I am running up and down stairs. I can ride my bike every day and enjoy playing games with my grandchildren. This guy has taken 10 years off my life. Thank you Dr Williams.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have had to wait almost 6 months to see this Dr, he came highly recommended by people that I know that has had great success with his surgeries. i attended, at St Joes, was met by the physio thearpist, she had no empathy for pain, and pushed no matter what the pain, she more or less said there is nothing much left to do but knee replacement, but on the other hand you are to young, it may not relieve all pain, etc etc... she told me that she would consult with him, which why not in front of a patient, when you don't feel comfortable , or trust, why speak behind a patients back... I was asked to wait a " minute"" next thing , after waiting over an hour to get this far, he was really behind , and i would need to wait another 20 or maybe 30 mins, i had to be at a personal appointment , i was so so upset, in tears, and left, no staff had empathy and even Dr Williams could not come in himself and apologize, they just booked for yet another month... we as patients mean nothing .... its sad what our health system has come to... we are just numbers... I have not decided if I will go back, i have a month to think on it.. He sees patients in other places, why was this option not offered to a very upset patient.. because we do not matter.. I had really hoped he would be able to relieve my pain and suffering, but first impressions hold . i cant rate his helpfulness, and knowledge as i never had the opportunity to meet him... not even to say, sorry..

Submitted July 18, 2017

I am trying to find words that I can use in order to praise his personality, kindness, knowledge, experience... everything is just awesome about Dr. Dale Williams...I can proudly say that this Dr is a god gifted for humanity. I am 29 years old and I got my total hip replaced by Dr Dale Williams and my hip was totally refused since I was only 10 or 11 years old and I was not able to walk without cane at all. I spent 18 years of my life with cane. I am still using cane eventually it will go away but after getting my hip replaced from Dr Dale Williams I am feeling like a new man. I never felt that my right leg and hip joint could be that much pain free and flexible. But Dr Dale Williams have done an amazing job to make my life so happy....I would be thankful for the rest of my life for Dr Dale Williams.....I recommend to everyone πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’š

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had my left hip replaced in May 2015 and I cannot explain what a fantastic surgeon Dr. Dale Williams is...caring, skilled easy to speak with and all round awesome! On June 5 th I will be having my right hip replaced with the anterior approach so looking forward to comparing the surgery and recovery. I'm excited Dr. Dale is back again to help me. Thank you so much doc for your compassion caring and fabulous manner. Just love you!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Dale was great to talk to but his staff dropped the ball and didn't answer the phone or return calls on a timely manor bad service. I'm looking elsewhere, bad service. When i questioned it i got bad service. if you cant get them to answer the phone now how will they be after the operation

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr.Dale Williams is awesoommmeeee...thank you for my new hip...and i cannot wait to get the other hip done by you as well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

A year ago today Dr. Williams and his wonderful team gave me a new knee and lease on life. My brother got it right when thanking him: "The people who blend such magnificent hard skills with commensurate soft ones are rare in this life and they make the world a better place ". Thank you Dr. Williams for making my world a better place. Margaret Best

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017