Ratings for Dr. Dale Williams

Dr.Dale Williams is awesoommmeeee...thank you for my new hip...and i cannot wait to get the other hip done by you as well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

A year ago today Dr. Williams and his wonderful team gave me a new knee and lease on life. My brother got it right when thanking him: "The people who blend such magnificent hard skills with commensurate soft ones are rare in this life and they make the world a better place ". Thank you Dr. Williams for making my world a better place. Margaret Best

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had surgery on March 20, 2017. My experience with Dr. Williams has been world class amazing , with a flare of N.S. humility woven in. He is intelligent, gifted surgically, kind, personable, punctual, friendly and confident yet humble! Thank you for your professionalism and East Coast charm! Hamilton/Niagara is really lucky to have the best surgeon in Canada here! See u at Mother Webb's in the summer 2019!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Williams did my knee replacement and did an amazing job. I've lived with pain for years and could not believe it possible to be pain-free until I had the surgery. The entire experience was from pre-op to post-op was seamless due to Dr. Williams and his fabulous staff. He is experienced and knowledgeable and I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Williams replaced my right hip and both knees, I love this man, I like everything about him. He is the only doctor I would I would have if my other hip goes. and I might add he is very easy on the eye, a handsome man.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Williams replaced my right knee on September 4th, 2015. I enjoy keeping my appointments with him and I, especially, like his "bed side manner". He always welcomes you with a smile. Is clear in explaining issues with his patients ... I just think he is the best. Thank you for being my Orthopedic Surgeon. YOU are the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

On May 13 2016 I had a total hip replacement performed by Dr. Williams. He used the 'anterior' method. I am truly amazed that 3 days after being at home, I no longer needed the pain meds. I did not need to use a walker at all and after 2 1/2 weeks, no longer needed the cane. Recover was truly amazing. He gave me my life back. I feel 10 years younger. People are astounded at my recovery. 'Miraculous' and 'amazing' were terms often used by my friends. I have been asked for his contact information so that others can approach him for his services. Staff and co-workers were extremely helpful and kind. I am so happy that I was introduced to him. With very few surgeons performing the anterior method, I feel blessed that I fit the criteria.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Dale Williams replaced my right hip on April 25, 2016. My complete experience with Dr. Williams has been excellent. He, his resident and the staff at Juravinski Hospital took care of my very well. Dr. Williams explained the procedure, conducted the surgery and provided follow-up. The whole procedure was nearly pain free and the end result is that I can now walk almost normally and pain free. The cane will disappear as soon as I get a bit more strength back in my hip. I'm very grateful to Dr. Williams and all health staff who were involved in this procedure. I highly recommend this gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Not a very positive experience at all. When I heard that he would be performing a "very complicated" pelvic surgery on my husband, I had heard nothing but great things about Dr. Williams, everyone had him on a pedistol. Going into surgery, his resident attended the pre-op to explain the procedure. While in surgery me and family sat in the waiting room and a nurse liason came to let us know how things were going-one time before her shift was done at 430. She assured us that Dr Williams would come in to speak with us after the surgery to let us know how things went. We were told they surgery would be approximately 3 hrs long. We sat in the waiting room for 5 hours before going to look for answers and found my husband asleep in excruciating pain, back in his room! Not one person came to seek us out to let us know how the surgery went. After asking repeatly to speak with a dr about the surgery, our requests fell on deaf ears. Here we are 2 weeks later and still have not heard from Dr Williams. A week after surgery my husband was sent back to his home hospital to "heal." The day after arriving back, we were informed by the Dr that during surgery, Dr Williams had accidentally severed one of my husband nerves in his leg and in trying to stop the bleeding, bruised the nerve very badly. He now has nerve damage, to add insult to injury, he also is suffering from a blood clot now that has formed in the vein that he accidentally cut. Still waiting to hear from Dr. Williams........

Submitted May 3, 2016

I absolutely love this surgeon!!! After 5 years of pain, and being told that I was too young (I was 46 at the time) Dr. Femi Ayeni referred me to Dr. Williams. After reviewing the x-rays, he put me on the wait list. I had a total hip replacement in July 2014 and the recovery was amazing. Then the pain started in September 2015 on my other hip. I had mentioned that I heard about an anterior hip replacement which is not performed by many Ontario surgeons. My step father had the procedure done in London by a surgeon who turned out to be a friend of Dr. Williams. I arrived March 9, 2016 for my hip surgery, fully expecting the same procedure I had 2 years ago. He arrived just before I was set to go into the OR and asked me if I'd like to try the anterior replacement. I was thrilled and said I fully trusted whatever he felt would be the best. I woke up in the recovery room not knowing which process he used but was pleasantly surprised to find the bandage on the front of my leg. It's been 9 days since my surgery...yes, 9 days and I'm not using any walking aids, I'm driving, walking and enjoying life with NO restrictions. I just cannot say enough about Dr. Williams, his bedside manner and sense of humour are impecible. He makes me feel comfortable and even called me at home on the following Saturday morning to see how I was feeling. The man is incredible!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016