Ratings for Dr. Dale Williams

I am trying to find words that I can use in order to praise his personality, kindness, knowledge, experience... everything is just awesome about Dr. Dale Williams...I can proudly say that this Dr is a god gifted for humanity. I am 29 years old and I got my total hip replaced by Dr Dale Williams and my hip was totally refused since I was only 10 or 11 years old and I was not able to walk without cane at all. I spent 18 years of my life with cane. I am still using cane eventually it will go away but after getting my hip replaced from Dr Dale Williams I am feeling like a new man. I never felt that my right leg and hip joint could be that much pain free and flexible. But Dr Dale Williams have done an amazing job to make my life so happy....I would be thankful for the rest of my life for Dr Dale Williams.....I recommend to everyone πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’š

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had my left hip replaced in May 2015 and I cannot explain what a fantastic surgeon Dr. Dale Williams is...caring, skilled easy to speak with and all round awesome! On June 5 th I will be having my right hip replaced with the anterior approach so looking forward to comparing the surgery and recovery. I'm excited Dr. Dale is back again to help me. Thank you so much doc for your compassion caring and fabulous manner. Just love you!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Dale was great to talk to but his staff dropped the ball and didn't answer the phone or return calls on a timely manor bad service. I'm looking elsewhere, bad service. When i questioned it i got bad service. if you cant get them to answer the phone now how will they be after the operation

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr.Dale Williams is awesoommmeeee...thank you for my new hip...and i cannot wait to get the other hip done by you as well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

A year ago today Dr. Williams and his wonderful team gave me a new knee and lease on life. My brother got it right when thanking him: "The people who blend such magnificent hard skills with commensurate soft ones are rare in this life and they make the world a better place ". Thank you Dr. Williams for making my world a better place. Margaret Best

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had surgery on March 20, 2017. My experience with Dr. Williams has been world class amazing , with a flare of N.S. humility woven in. He is intelligent, gifted surgically, kind, personable, punctual, friendly and confident yet humble! Thank you for your professionalism and East Coast charm! Hamilton/Niagara is really lucky to have the best surgeon in Canada here! See u at Mother Webb's in the summer 2019!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Williams did my knee replacement and did an amazing job. I've lived with pain for years and could not believe it possible to be pain-free until I had the surgery. The entire experience was from pre-op to post-op was seamless due to Dr. Williams and his fabulous staff. He is experienced and knowledgeable and I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Williams replaced my right hip and both knees, I love this man, I like everything about him. He is the only doctor I would I would have if my other hip goes. and I might add he is very easy on the eye, a handsome man.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Williams replaced my right knee on September 4th, 2015. I enjoy keeping my appointments with him and I, especially, like his "bed side manner". He always welcomes you with a smile. Is clear in explaining issues with his patients ... I just think he is the best. Thank you for being my Orthopedic Surgeon. YOU are the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

On May 13 2016 I had a total hip replacement performed by Dr. Williams. He used the 'anterior' method. I am truly amazed that 3 days after being at home, I no longer needed the pain meds. I did not need to use a walker at all and after 2 1/2 weeks, no longer needed the cane. Recover was truly amazing. He gave me my life back. I feel 10 years younger. People are astounded at my recovery. 'Miraculous' and 'amazing' were terms often used by my friends. I have been asked for his contact information so that others can approach him for his services. Staff and co-workers were extremely helpful and kind. I am so happy that I was introduced to him. With very few surgeons performing the anterior method, I feel blessed that I fit the criteria.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016