Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Ginevan

Dr. Ginevan is very thorough and knowledgeable. He didn't have to consult another source before being able to determine the "probable" cause of my symtoms. He didn't order or schedule unneccessary tests. He and his staff were prompt and courteous. He treated me like a person and not just another way to make a buck! I would definitely recommend him if you want a caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This Dr. is the most inexperienced in our area. Does not return phone calls, not punctual and over look or ignores notes from the nurses. Better off to go to an emergency room.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Ginevan is very easy to talk to and he will listen to you.He truly cares for the patients.His office staff are great and always on top of things. You never wait for hours in a waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Ginevan is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the most caring doctor's I have ever been to. He is compassionate and will really listen to what you have to say. He cares about you as a person not just a patient.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Excellent Staff and Excellent Doctor!! I Have been going to him several years and and he has help me stay healthy!! Has Excellnt bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr.Ginevan has always helped me to get better right now I may have to get my gallbladder taking out but he is running test to see I thank he is a good Dr. my son even gos to him to he helped he loose 54 pounds.and i can open up and talk to him and he will listen to me I thank any one would like him now my nephew is going to him he likes him to.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Ginevan has always been very prompt and knowlegeable about your health. If he doesn't know an answer he will find it out or he will consult another Doctor to help in finding the answer to the medical promblem you are having. I find him to be very compassinate to his patients and would recommend him to anyone looking for a Doctor. His staff is courteous and very prompt you do not have to wait long to be seen,they are knowledgeabel to the questions you have and always return you call in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Brad M. Ginevan's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp