Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bax

Really respect Dr. Bax and he respects my opinion and concerns. Always stays on top of new research to help out. He appears to be quite compassionate about his patients. Although my daughter doesn’t ever speak during clinic, I believe that she trusts him. I’m grateful for him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

We’ve been seeing Dr Bax for years and couldn’t be more pleased with his services.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Bax is excellent with my son. My son feels very comfortable around him and he makes him laugh. He is very thorough and does all necessary steps to figure things out within reason.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

My son has Crohn's disease. If it were not for Dr. Bax my son would not be here today. He is a wonderful Christian man and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

The best doctor I have ever met, he is so wonderful with my granddaughter and her care. He only does tests that are necessary and is always answers your questions. Takes his time and doesn't rush you out the door. I can honestly say I trust him and what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

What a wonderful doctor. Thanks to Dr Bax We finally got answers. And in only a month of visits to his office we had first meeting, scope and results. We had to drive an hr to see Dr bax but without his help I'm sure my daughter would still be suffering and being dismissed in hometown hospital. He was also willing to do celiac testing on my other two children as well. This was a God send and we'll worth the drive!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My son has Enspholic Esphogitis my son believed in Dr Bax and thought he was the one to help him when no other Dr would. I thought I could believe in Dr Bax too until Recently my son strated to have bad stomach pain that keeps him in bed every single day and he is in bad pain every single day . I took him to see Dr Bax my son was suppose to be admitted to help him find the answer what is wrong with him. My son gets weaker by the day there is no bed for my son to be admitted to. Dr Bax quite on my Son left him with his problems with no other Gi doctor to turn to all because by after a month went by and my son still wasn't being admitted I called his office and told him I was going to blame him if something happened I wasn't going to sue or anything just be upset with him so he has left my son with no gi doctor

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Bax is grounded and listens to questions and concerns. He respects his patients and their parents. He welcomes opinions and is willing to discuss different schools of thought. He is knowledgeable in his field and loves to learn form his patients as well. He is modest and compassionate. He genuinely hopes for the well being of kids.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

My son has severe Crohn's disease. Dr bax has been a God send and has been there for my son. I have only had a couple times that I have had to wait a long time. Dr bax answers all our questions and we feel that Dr bax cares for his patients and their family a lot. The staff is great and Dr bax' nurse practitioner, Melanie is fantastic too. For us it is worth the 3 hour drive to get the best care from this awesome medical team.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have had to see Dr. Bax on several occasions, and as others have said he is not only a great doctor, but also a wonderful human being. He was always very kind, respectful, humble, honest and knowledgeable. I also can't forget to mention how wonderful the rest of the staff are as well, who all share the same wonderful qualities as possessed by Dr. Bax. I can truly say that Dr. Bax and all the staff working with him were truly appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015