Ratings for Dr. Milton McNichol

Wasted a year 1/2 dealing with complete incompetency with the staff. Trying to get someone to call me back was a major ordeal and half the time, he didn't even know why I was there because things weren't noted correctly. After multiple tests and surgeries, we were supposed to start IVF/DE last month and after 2 MONTHS of trying to get someone to contact me, I gave up and found another doctor, who in just 1 month has been more productive and proactive with my situation. Devastating experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Doctor McNichol is the best fertility doctor in Orlando. He is very knowledgeable and explains in a way to understand. I got pregnant for the first time with his help. Again, when I wanted a second child, I went to him and I am 7 weeks pregnant. God bless you !!! You are truly the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Nurse never returns calls and leaves us hanging several times. We didn't get our medication on time to start the proper injections on time. Spend almost 2k on medications and not being able to inject timely.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

This doctor is sloppy and scatterbrain. He leaves the patient in the middle of a conversation to go attend another patient. Does not give clear instructions for how to take the medications and when. Does not follow up with the patient, even to return test results or to answer clarifying questions. I got tired of hearing this guys say "That was my mistake". I would not trust anything he does. He is not invested in your best interest. He is only interested in his own financial interest. His office double books patients all the time. Be prepared to show up on time for your appointment and to be told to go get something to eat and come back in an hour because the dr is not ready for you. You may get this message in the form of lies such as “we are setting up for you” and then when you go to the exam room you see that there was in fact nothing that needed to be set up or that they are setting it up right there as you stand ready for your exam which is already an hour late. Expect this to be standard practice for him. His office staff will lie to you through their teeth and overcharge you for everything even though your insurance covers it.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. McNichol truly is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. When I first met him after having been with another clinic, I went to discuss my options for fertility treatments. Since it was the holidays, I decided to wait until January to start treatment. I found out I was pregnant on New Years day naturally. Though I had not done anything more than a consult with him, Dr. McNichol immediately began monitoring my pregnancy and providing my initial prenatal care. I really don't think there are many doctors that would do that. Later I went back to him for IVF treatment when I was trying to again get pregnant. I can truly say I was a partner in my care. I would bring in articles and suggestions for my treatment plans and he always listened and would do his own research to ensure that it would be the right plan. He is truly the best!! I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a caring and understanding physician where you are so much more than a number!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

We had been trying for 2 years and went to some best known fertility clinic like CRM. We were going through emotional trauma for not having child for this long and ofcourse we have to consider financial cost too for Ivf. We had a horrible experience with CRM, staff made us wait for almost hour, doctor was impressive but felt as we are another number to them. Always struggled to get a hold on our nurse assigned, they never followed up with the test result. I and my husband were so much fed up with the service and kind of treatment we received in CRM. We almost checked 2-3 fertility clinic in Orlando, none of them made us feel that they really care about us and empathize with our grief. We went to see Dr. Milton, which was the best decision we made in our life. He and his team are professional and human too. Dr. Always gave us time until we were convinced with the answer, at times he personally called to check on me to find out how I am doing. I still remember him calling Sunday evening when I was not feeling well. He and his team made our journey so smooth, he has gone out of his way to take care of us, I have never come across such a gem in my life. I am 9 weeks pregnant and will be seeing another doctor soon. I don't know if I will come across any doctor like him in my life. Thank you is not enough for him, for us he is an angel, we wish him a great success in his life. WE HIGLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! THANK YOU Soooooo MUCH for what you did for me and our family.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Mcnichol is absolutely amazing! !! I would recommend him to anyone , he us patient, knowledgeable and hands on. You will not regret your experience. I have been to other fertility doctors and he is by far the best .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Milton McNichol's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Wasted a year 1/2 dealing with complete incompetency with the staff. Trying to get someone to call me back was a major ordeal and half the time, he didn't even ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor McNichol is the best fertility doctor in Orlando. He is very knowledgeable and explains in a way to understand. I got pregnant for the first time with hi..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Nurse never returns calls and leaves us hanging several times. We didn't get our medication on time to start the proper injections on time. Spend almost 2k on m..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience, should have read the reviews on him. Stay away from this place!"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With a chronic illness of 8 years, I've encountered at least 100 doctors. Dr. McNichol "

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is sloppy and scatterbrain. He leaves the patient in the middle of a conversation to go attend another patient. Does not give clear instructions f..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McNichol truly is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. When I first met him after having been with another clinic, I went to discuss my options f..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had been trying for 2 years and went to some best known fertility clinic like CRM. We were going through emotional trauma for not having child for this long ..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mcnichol is absolutely amazing! !! I would recommend him to anyone , he us patient, knowledgeable and hands on. You will not regret your experience. I have ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most caring human being i have ever met, and is most knowledgable in his field of practice. You are at the right place."

October 19, 2014