Ratings for Dr. Milton McNichol

We wasted so much money and time at CRM in Orlando. It was disgusting how we was looked at as an ATM. We took our 6 perfect embryos and went to Dr. McNicols after a year of heartache. We seen him for less than 3 months ( He had to help get my body regulated after being left on birth control for 3 months straight.) and I am not 6 weeks pregnant. One transfer!! The transfer was difficult because of my cervix, he was determined to help. He gave me several breaks as I was uncomfortable. I came back and he completed transfer. I go Monday for my first ultrasound. Something he said that meant the world to us was, " I can help control this journey and make it the best I can, But I can't control the outcome." That was wonderful to us as CRM made everything difficult and lots of heartache. With McNicols and the staff was amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very Kind Doctor. Just started IVF with him. He does all the ultrasounds and personally calls you to discuss lab work.So far I have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr mcNicholls office is horrible he wasted my time and the staff are bad a communication and returning your call and explaining the process step by step.DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTORS!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. McNichol was calm and patient with me and explained all my questions in great detail. I highly recommend this doctor and faciltiy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. McNichol and his staff are truly one of a kind. After a long and painful journey of infertility (one miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy that ended in emergency surgery/tube removal), we decided to leave the large practice reproductive endocrinologist and go see Dr. McNichol instead. With deep understanding of the traumatic experiences of the past, Dr. McNichol truly helped us by taking us in right away if we had any concerns, gave us his personal number if we needed to call him directly, and took time to answer any questions we had. He answered questions with the latest scientific facts and statistics, drew pictures, and made things so very easy to understand. There were no surprises and he was very upfront and honest with us, which says a lot about his character and integrity. His office is decorated nicely, so warm and welcoming, and his office staff is friendly and accommodating. Everyone always greeted us with a smile and made us feel welcome. The wait time was minimal, 15 minutes or less. I'm happy to say that after many years, we are now expecting. We are so very blessed to have met Dr. McNichol and his staff. They are the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

After 3.5 years of going through secondary infertility, I am endlessly thankful to say I am pregnant, thanks in large part to Dr. McNichol. I have longish cycles (35 - 40 days), possible PCOS (elevated DHEA-S) and possible ovulation dysfunction. I also have MTHFR, homozygous for C677T. I had been going to CRM in downtown Orlando, and I felt frustrated because it became so much busier than when I went there for my first pregnancy . . . which resulted in more mistakes and less time to talk with the doctor. I decided to switch to Dr. McNichol, and I was blown away by the attention he gave our family. He took the time to answer all our questions, called me personally with results, and did almost every ultrasound himself. What impressed me the most was that Dr. McNichol was willing to work WITH us, allowing me to proactively make requests and decisions. He was open to the fact that I was seeing a naturopathic doctor and an acupuncturist, and seemed genuinely interested in the things they discovered. When I asked to be referred to specialists about specific concerns (like my MTHFR and potential blood clotting issues), he was always humble and willing to do that. When I was concerned about various blood levels (like my thyroid levels), he ordered tests for them (the nurse at my previous doctor said "we don't do that"). We DISCUSSED each plan of action and what was right for me. He respected my wishes and never made me feel ashamed of them -- he ordered compounded progesterone for me and used saline instead of gel during ultrasounds because I don't like putting unnecessary chemicals in my body. This is the way a doctor-patient relationship should be -- mutual respect and working together to come up with a plan of action. Dr. McNichol was almost always right on time (there were waits once in a while, which is to be expected with a doctor who personally sees to all his patients). Nikki, his nurse, was considerate and always promptly answered my questions (emailing her is a great way to communicate). The front office staff were always pleasant and kind. After 4 rounds of letrozole and IUIs, I got pregnant, and Dr. McNichol and his staff all genuinely celebrated with our family. I am so thankful for this special doctor and the caliber of practice that he runs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Wasted a year 1/2 dealing with complete incompetency with the staff. Trying to get someone to call me back was a major ordeal and half the time, he didn't even know why I was there because things weren't noted correctly. After multiple tests and surgeries, we were supposed to start IVF/DE last month and after 2 MONTHS of trying to get someone to contact me, I gave up and found another doctor, who in just 1 month has been more productive and proactive with my situation. Devastating experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Doctor McNichol is the best fertility doctor in Orlando. He is very knowledgeable and explains in a way to understand. I got pregnant for the first time with his help. Again, when I wanted a second child, I went to him and I am 7 weeks pregnant. God bless you !!! You are truly the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Nurse never returns calls and leaves us hanging several times. We didn't get our medication on time to start the proper injections on time. Spend almost 2k on medications and not being able to inject timely.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Horrible experience, should have read the reviews on him. Stay away from this place!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015