Ratings for Dr. Kelly K. Sawyer

We're a military family and were stationed in San Angelo for 4 years. Both of my children saw Dr. Sawyer for checkups every 6 months during that time. His dental hygienist, Angie, did all of my children's cleanings except for one--the staff has longevity and my kids were more comfortable with every visit because of the familiar faces. Dr. Sawyer is a great dentist and his hygienists/assistants are awesome with kids. Great place, highly recommended, and they were very good about coordinating multiple insurance benefits.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

His ad states that he's devoted and it's his mission to offer the "best care" and treat our children as his staff's own. However, he did not stay around long enough for a consultation and had his assistant deliver vague information that was a direct contradiction to what he had previously told us. I will never take my child back there again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010