Ratings for Dr. Mary F. Dailey-Smith

Staff is H O R R I B L E & this female (I will not insult real Drs by giving her that tittle) is maybe a step above. Staff runs her & the office. She works for staff instead of the staff working for her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have Diabetes, Fibromylgia, Degenerative Bone Disease, COPD, Vitamin D Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea and other things, and for years doctors have just pilled me up for the pain and never helped, Dr. Daily-Smith took the time to assess, test, and evaluate my problems. She always takes the time with her patients, I am not just a patient on the books. If she feels that you need more evaluation she will refer you to a specialist, which I have gone to one that could care less and did not help me, once I told Dr. Daily-Smith, she of course appologized and referred me else where, understand she is can not be responsible for someone else down fall. Dr. Smith corrected my medications, and now my pain level is controlled without junk drugs, and I am 500% satisified with the medical service that I receive at her office. I would recommend Dr. Daily-Smith to everyone and I do friends that have tried Dr. Smith love her as well. I have never encountered anything bad from her staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

My husband went to Dr. Dailey-Smith after a terrible experience with a Dr. in Rome. She discovered dangerously high 400+ cholesterol and with diet and meds had his cholesterol under 100 in 8 weeks. He stated that in his 50+ years he had never had an MD give him such personal attention nor seem so genuinely engaged in patient care. Thanks to Dr. Dailey-Smith we were able to procure new health insurance for my husband that went from $810/mo to $410/mo. I feel that she likely saved my husbands life. To the detractors, to some degree you must advocate and take responsibility for your care. We did when we left the care of the physician in Rome. Thank the good Lord we found Dr. Dailey-Smith as it is likely she saved my husbands life.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

She gave me a sample of a drug that had an interference with another Rx she prescribed and when I caught it, I called to notify her. I received a call from her nurse saying the dr. had not had time to read the interaction info because the sample was new!! DUH!!! Her front staff does not return phone calls. Two items were miscoded forcing Medicare to reject the claims. I finally got in touch with somebody who corrected it, but I cannot get anyone to call me back regarding the other one. I cannot recommend this doctor to anyone, especially Medicare users!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I love this practice! The staff is very welcoming, friendly and knowledgible. I hate going to doctors but Dr. Dailey-Smith listens to me, puts my fears to rest. I feel very confident that I'm getting the best care available. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Dailey-Smith and her staff, SAVED MY LIFE! I totally disagree with the other people's ratings. She is an excellent physician, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I love WeCareMD, I would never go any where else! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I would never refer anyone to Dr. Smith. I went there for an illness I had been having. Everything seemed fine until she suggested going to get lab work done. Ok, no problem had that done and was told by her that I should call her on Friday for the results. I placed a phone call to her office as she had requested and asked for the results.I was told she would call me back by 3pm or no later than tomorrow. Well, I did not receive a phone call from her until the next Wednesday. After placing at least 3-4 phone calls to her office. By that time I had seen my regular doctor, went to pick up the lab results myself and had my doctor read them. My doctor even called Dr. Smith's office to have them fax blood work results. We had to call twice to get that. It turns out what Dr. Dailey smith labeled as "nothing to worry about" was in face a serious life threatning illness. How dare you call yourself a doctor that "cares" for your patients, when you can't return a phone call. Do not use this doc.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I told Dr. Smith up front that aI didn't have great insurance coverage and trusted her to not steer me wrong and she proceeded to refer me to 2 specialists for procedures that were unnecessary and very costly! I will not go back to her and I do not trust her at all!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Not only is Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith an excellent doctor she also has a fantastic NP MS. Cook. We Care Md staff is great. They are always very nice and helpful. I am able to get a same day appointment all the time. My questions are answered within a timely manner. The wait time is a usually office wait time of 30mins. They have an x-ray machine and a procedure room in the office which is great. Again this practice is fantastic. I recommned anyone in the nearby areas of hiram, ga to use this practice. They treat infants up to geriatics. M.Dasher

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Mary F. Dailey-Smith's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockmart, GA