Ratings for Dr. Deanna D. Nguyen

Amazing physician. I wish there were more like her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Deanna Nguyen at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA. She is my 3rd GI Dr. MGH is the top three GI hospitals in the country. No one ever gave me that much attention and brought up things in my chart no other Dr had ever mentioned. She even brought in a 2nd Dr with her on my 1st visit. She was extremely thorough. She even sent me to one of the best infectious disease specialists to rule out anything else that would have been causing my 15 month fever that is now gone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I will second the review that give her the top rating. She is great and very good at treating people with CD/UC. Would highly recommend her! I have CD for 20 years and recently switched from DR who left the MGH to her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is the most amazing doctor I've come across in my lifetime. I chose the Crohn's and Colitis Center at MGH because of their specialty with my disease, and I couldn't have made a better decision. She is kind-never condescending--and listens and considers everything I say. Appointments never seemed rushed, despite the fact that she also seems to be the busiest doctor I've encountered (her ability to maintain a great attitude with her near extreme dedication to her patients and research is inspirational). She always explains test results and her plan of action in detail. She also gets advice from colleagues when needed, and has even called or emailed when she thinks of another question or wants another test done. It's so great to know a doctor has your back even when they aren't billing. And not of least importance is the fact that she's managed my disease well and I'm feeling so much better. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Deanna D. Nguyen's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2001)

AHC