Ratings for Dr. Jeri B. Hassman

Dr. Hassman is a brilliant diagnostician. She tried to get you to understand that all the parts of your body are connected, so it is important to get the big picture. She treats the underlying problem all while making you mindful of your body. Her compassion, empathy, friendlyess, and skillset are unlike any doctor I have seen

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

My Good Long Term Pain Management Doctor with a good staff and knowledge of general health

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Spectacular physician! She gave me a cash discount since I have no insurance. I thought she wouldn't give me more than five minutes but she is remarkably thorough at each visit. Most doctors that find out I have to self pay get me out of their office fast or try to over-doctor me to try to extract cash. My phone calls are returned personally by her and when there is a wait I know that I will still get the time I need to talk. She is very kind and patient. Unfortunately the parking isn't great when the rest of the building is busy. Easy access though!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Did she write her own reviews? My husband and I just got back from seein her. She was so cold and had no knowledge on the disease my husband has. I always felt a doctor could treat us like House as long as thewer knowledgable. She was maybe the worst doctor, as bad as Brailsford(sp). She showed no emotion and never heard of the disease, which she never said she would look into. This was for diability.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I miss this doctor. She was always very good to me. She was unfortunately given an unduly hard time by certain individuals and organizations, and I would support her if she asked me. I hope that things have 'normalized' for this terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Jeri B. Hassman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)