Dr. Darshan P. Godkar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darshan P. Godkar

Honest, compassionate and caring. Words we don’t associate with doctors these days all apply to him and also his associates I saw in Morristown Dr Som and Dr James. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Saw him when i had a heart attack in Morristown. Thnx for everything. Forever grateful for his care and skill

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Blessed to have him at our side when my husband had a massive heart attack in August this year. He spent the whole night in the intensive care unit with us after doing his stent, coordinated the hypothermia protocol and after 5 days we had Danny back and now after 3 months he is back to work. Brand new better than ever. Very grateful to the entire team at Morristown but especially to our guardian angel Dr Godkar.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This space would be inadequate for me to describe what an excellent doctor and humble person he is. I have had severe reaction to statins over the years and have have heart disease and he has helped me with Repatha samples for last 18 months despite insurance denying me repeatedly. Ty Dr G

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Love him.... just a really nice person and excellent bedside manners

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Recently had Chest pain while running a 5 K. Ended up in Morristown Hospital and was diagnosed to have a heart attack. Just want to thank Dr Godcar, His nurses Jane and Kat and his techs george for getting me out of the hole and back on track. Will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I work as a sales rep and used to see Dr Godkar to advertise my product. Most doctors really treat us like S**t but Dr Godkar really was very very different. While I waited for him patients would come out happy, smiling and generally satisfied . So I decided to switch Cardiologists for my parents to see if he was the real deal. They have now been with him for 3 years now.. Love him and can't stop talking about him. I have since moved on to south jersey . Frankly I call on a lot of physicians but I am yet to meet such a fine gentleman who respects his work, his patients and everybody around him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Personable, caring and excellent bedside manner. Me and my husband both see him since we moved to NJ and we really admire him a lot

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Godkar was covering my regular cardiologist over the weekend . I was admitted with a valve problem. I cannot thank Dr Godkar enough for really going out of his way to talk to me, my family and really guide us through this whole process. Excellent human being...

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Recently went through a life changing event in our life when my husband , all of 52 years old had a massive heart attack and was flown to Morristown by helicopter. Dr G and his team helped us through the emergency . I just want to thank all the wonderful nurses at gagnon 1, specifically Brittanny who went out of her way to help us out. God bless Dr G for giving me my husband back... In tears as I write this...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015