Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Rothenberg

Very helpfull and answered all questions I had. I thought his "bedside manor" was fine, I have nothing bad to say about him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Rothenberg was extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I have been suffering with my symptoms for months and have not been diagnosed properly until I was recommended to this wonderful physician. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I found Dr. Rothenburg to have very poor comunication skills and no bedside manner. I presented him with a condition that has no cure and very little medications that help, even so The Dr. repeated the exact three sentences to me, to my wife, the x-ray tech and the candy stripper, as if he knew only three lines, which also can be found on line ver batem. After three visits and two test, he still had not told me a diagnosis except while under anesthesia. When I insisted on diagnosis, I was given the same three lines I had heard over and over while I was drugged. By now I had learned more then he had by looking it up on the internet. I only wanted a recommendation for a nutritionist. Instead he handed me a presciption for a drug not available in the US but he knew where it could be made. I would grow breast and lactate but I might have some releif. I threw away the prescription and took the name of the nutritionalist, who looked it up on the internet and told me the same three lines.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Very poor bedside manner and does not look at me, always looks at anyone else in the room with me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006