Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Corley

I am writing this because my experience was unpleasant. I didn't think I was going to be billed based on the fact that I was told the visit was on him bacause he missed the initial appointment and we had to take more time off work and drive back to his office. However, today I received a bill for the co-pay amount and our insurance was already billed and paid. Totally unprofessional and now I cannot recommend him for any reason.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Corley is a nice man who would do good for some couples with problems communicating. In our case, however, one of us had much deeper issues and he was not effective at dealing with that. If you need help looking at things from another person's point of view or help communicating better, I am sure he would be very good. If you or your spouse have much more serious issues, I would choose another doctor. In our case, Dr. Corley was unwilling to have one spouse address an issue that was the defacto cause of many subsequent problems. Other doctors were far more realistic and addressed the core issue before attempting to work on lower priority items like communication. If you have a serious problem in your relationship that stems from a definable and serious character flaw in your spouse, please see another specialist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Corley is extremely knowledgeable and personable which helped me feel at ease discussing my unique problems with him. He is extremely prompt and returns phone calls quickly. Unlike other Doctors, he is easy to get an appointment with as long as you are flexible.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010