Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Sillitti

Let me start by stating that I really don't understand why so many women blindly assume female Ob/Gyns are superior, more compassionate, etc. My experiences have been precisely the opposite. Dr. Sillitti is a perfect example; thorough, very patient, answering any and all questions that I can throw at him and is NEVER condescending. He treats me like the intelligent thinking person that I am, something I cannot say for any female Ob/Gyn I have seen. He throughly covers all options and the pros and cons of each. He was recommended to me by the wife of a local MD and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Sillitti performed my surgical sterilization last year. He was very thorough, patient, and did not make me feel rushed during the office visits before. He made sure all my questions were answered and I was totally comfortable with the process. I was very impressed and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Sillitti has always been very nice and honest with me. He is non-judgmental and explains things well. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Sillitti, is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. He really took his time and showed that he cares for his patients. I was extremly comfortable with him. He made sure that I understood what he was telling me. I highly recommend Dr. Sillitti to my friends and family and any other female that is looking for an excellent gynecologist. His staff was very kind and efficient. They are prompt in returning calls and scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

After having a terrible experience with a provider in another facility, I was told to go see someone at Bozeman OBGYN and my doctor ended up being Dr. Sillitti. He has been very compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable about my care. He explains everything so that I understand it completely, makes sure I feel comfortable during every procedure, and treats me like a person, not a pay check. I'm very happy with the care he has provided. I would have never gone to another male gyno (after the terrible experience BEFORE Sillitti), but I would and HAVE recommended him to everyone I know. He's definitely worth having as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Silitti made an error when I was in labor causing a 5 HOUR DELAY in getting an epidural! I told him I was in a lot of pain and that my contractions were getting stronger. He checked my dilation once initially, and again an hour afterwards. He determined I wasn't progressing and denied me an epidural. After hours of excruciating pain, a nurse alerted him to check dilation again. He discoverd his error, turns out I had been eligible for an epidural hours earlier. Once I received it, I started pushing only about 10-15 minutes later which explains how late it was. He did apologize, but at that point, it wasn't much help. Trust your instincts, not necessarily your doctor .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Samuel J. Sillitti's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bozeman, MT