Ratings for Dr. B. GLENN Blair

Dr. Blair handled my ingrown toenail with absolute professionalism and care. His staff was very courteous and knowledgable. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Went to Dr. Blair for ingrown toe nail . Doctor was very professional and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend his office . Needs to train his assistant to be more professional. Overall a good experience, I will see him again if needed

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Selected this guy because of location and plan coverage. He was OK in treating an ingrown toe nail. But the office staff and nurses aid need retraining in administration and people skills. First impressions are poor. The waiting room next to the front desk needs a major housecleaning, top to bottom. Dust and dirt everywhere. Don't touch any of the magazines, many have been there since the Truman administration. With major booger residue on the few I saw from a distance. On their paperwork, they are among the many that ask for SSN. They have no need for that, so I recommend not providing it. Identity theft issues. And they also want to copy/ scan your Driver's License. Not advisable to let them do that, either. Same reason. I told them they could look at it while I held it firmly in my hand. I then waited a full 25 minutes past my appointment time, in the waiting room. So voiced my displeasure at front desk. Was then shortly moved to an interior waiting room. Another 10 minute wait. Then a nurse's aid entered with questions on the same stuff I had written at the front desk. Indulged her for 5 minutes. And then mentioned I am close to 40 minutes past appointment time. She redlined pretty fast when I also mentioned that somebody else is now using my time. She needs some training on that. Don't argue with a customer, especially when the facts are clear and obvious. Finally, Doc Greensleeves shows up and treats me. He was competent. But, overall, for the reasons listed above.... the front desk and nurse aid Frau Blucher, would not recommend. There have got to be better providers for this service out there.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Blair was helpful and his staff was considerate and very nice. He followed up after surgery to make sure my ingrown toenail had healed properly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

As a Registered Nurse, I would not recommend, just to be fair!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I just took my 86-year-old father to my podiatrist. He asked who has been MIStreating Dad. So, Dr. Blair's work was not up to par with our doctor. And looking at Dad's toe nails, I could see why.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I had a bunionectomy one year ago and I just had my other foot fixed. I couldn't be happier. I had absolutely no pain the first 1/2 day or so, then took one pain pill just to be sure I slept through the night. Haven't had any pain yet today (day 2). Staff has always been courteous and helpful. Dr. Blair has always been friendly and honest and spends as much time as needed to answer questions. I've referred several friends to him. For years I put off this surgery. I am sorry that I waited.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Go visit with caution, I went to have a corn removed. the first time he took bit of the good skin off. Okay could happen to a doctor. the second time i went to him. to take care of the same issue .two years later. he cut about a 1/4 inch of good skin from my foot. if began to bleed.had to put alcohol and bandaid to fix up. i`m in more pain with the cut than i was with the corn.i have to wait about 3-5 days for the cut to heel. first time ,shame on me second time shame on you. i will not go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Very nice team. Dr. Blair fixed my feet and I'm couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. B. GLENN Blair's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shelton, CT