You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John L. Etcheverry

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have followed Dr. Etcheverry since he began practicing at Kaiser in the '90s. He has evolved into one of the highest rated podiatrists in Bakersfield. Even our foot doctor here where I live in the Kern River Valley recommends him. Currently recuperating from fusion of 3 joints in foot due to severe collapsed archs. Looking forward to the day I can walk again without pain.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Very helpful and caring. He helped me out a lot with my tarsal coalition problem and with my gastrocnemius equinis deformity. Had ankle fusion surgery and everything went well. I truly love him as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Etcheverry was puntual, helpful, and knowledgeable. An extra bonus - he was also very kind and compassionate about my concerns with my foot problems. He addressed my concerns, treated my foot aliment and now I am fine. I highley recommend Dr. Etcheverry

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

My son had surgery in October and everything was excellent. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I gotta have surgery does anyone know or heard of how good this doc is? When I went to go see him in his office he was great explained everything to me, answered all my question & is very nice but now I need to know how is he at his surgeries, please help!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. John L. Etcheverry's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr E did my 6 th and hopefully final foot surgery- I'm pain free after my talonavicular arthrodeisis ( fusion) I'm amazed and dr e is an answer to prayer. "

March 31, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953270'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014