Dr. W. Tracy Hankins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Tracy Hankins

I had a small bone bump on my forehead that had grown a lot over the years. I wanted it removed as it was showing up more and more as it grew and as I age. Dr Hankins was wonderful and did a great job simply removing it! Would very much return to him for any other similar needs!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Words are not enough to describe how pleased I am with Dr. Hankins’ care, professionalism, knowledge and talent. Being married to a top Las Vegas dermatologist, I am extremely picky whom I trust with my esthetic needs. The results of my surgery are beyond my expectations. Thanks to Dr. Hankins, at 48 I have the body I had in my 20s. He is approachable, sincere, helped me choose the proper procedures and treated me like a valued customer and patient. His staff is as courteous and professional as he is. All of my friends who have been patients of Hankins & Sohn agree with me - best plastic surgery practice in Las Vegas!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

I went to Dr. Hankins to discuss a tummy tuck with Lipo and a Breast lift after I had lost 125lbs. I am so glad I did. The surgery was a breeze. The recovery has gone pretty smooth. The staff and nurses have been incredible about answering all of my questions as well as easing my paranoid mom’s fears. Dr. Hankins surgical Nurse Bambi took calls and messages from us at all hours. The after care with Angela, Anna, and Suzy always made me feel safe and comfortable. I can’t believe how fast I am recovering and with very minimal pain.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Dr. Hankins is amazing. My breast are gorgeous n his nurse Bambie is so helpful. She called me before and after making sure i was okay

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Not happy with my result, I wouldn’t recommend the doctor . I need to go thru surgery again for breast correction, scar looks pretty bad as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Facility beautiful/ very clean and nice staff. Ten years ago I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Hankins and Bambi, they are just as amazing as the were back then. I had a great experience! All questions answered and I left there office at ease and confident with my care. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Hankins and his entire staff were amazing. The service and care I always received were unparalleled. The results of my breast augmentation turned out perfect and they were great at listening and helping me choose the right fit for my body.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Hawkins and Bambi were so great to us! We went in and they answered all of our questions thoroughly and helped us feel comfortable and like we were getting the good treatment. Clean, nice and friendly accommodation. Hankin and Sohn.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I started the journey to get a breast augmentation ever since I was 18. I wasn't fortunate like most girls to be fully develop in my chest. I always referred to myself to look like a 13 year old boy in a bikini. It was a running joke between my friends and I. I lost count to all the consultations I spent money to go to for the last ten plus years. It wasn't until I stepped in Dr. Hankins office and finally did what I always wanted to do. The receptionist up front are just a joy and so friendly. When I had my consultation with Bambi (Hankins assistant) and Dr Hankins it probably took 45 minutes or so. They went into detail about everything and anything! It wasn't an in and out type of consultation like I was use to. They made me feel so comfortable and made it seem like I was the only one in the office! You can tell they have passion in what they do! Bambi even gave me her cell number and told me to call her if I had any questions before or after surgery. I told them exactly what I wanted and they delivered. Not too big and not too small, they are perfect for my body! After surgery they checked on me and even scheduled multiple appointments to see the progression with Dr Hankins, Bambi and Angela. I'm currently 3 weeks out of surgery and I feel amazing! The scar is minimum and no more bruising! This has been one of the best decisions I've ever made especially choosing Dr. Hankins and staff. If I had to do it all over again I would in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Hankins. I'm happy with my decision and love the results! His assistant Bambi and entire staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. W. Tracy Hankins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My philosophy is simple: treat each of my patients like a member of my family. With this goal in mind, providing excellent service and quality patient care comes naturally to me. I completed my plastic surgery residency at the prestigious Grand Rapids program, which is touted as one of oldest such programs in the country. After spending 10 years honing my skills in Arizona, I moved to the Las Vegas and Henderson area in 2004 and opened my practice. My extensive experience has made me proficient in leading breast enhancement techniques, allowing me to achieve highly natural-looking results. As Co-Medical Director of Hankins & Sohn Plastic Surgery Associates, I offer an array of aesthetic procedures that can enhance the face, breasts, and body. These modalities include surgical procedures, such as facelifts, liposuction, and tummy tucks, as well as popular non-surgical treatments, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®, and other cosmetic injectables. If you are interested in aesthetic enhancement from a board certified plastic surgeon, please contact my office so I can help you achieve your goals.

• Davidson College