Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Olds

This DR. is scarily incompetent. She was the first DR i went to when i got pregnant. My son is lucky to have survived what she did to me. I can't say the same for his twin.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

dr julie olds was my dr she just recently left her position to see what else is out there.she did my biopsies and my leep procedure.now this was in no way a fun experience but because I am seriously the biggest baby when it comes to medical stuff id say she was awesome.she had patience with me and care.so I am sorry to see her go.thx wendy francis I give her5/5 rating.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

This doctor did her studies in AZ before hastily leaving the state to practice in OR. While in AZ she ignored a written chart directive that disallowed residents, interns and students from participating in my hysterectomy. In the course of the surgery, the instruments were lost and I was sent to XRay to see if they were still in me. I only discovered this when I got the bill of the hospital radiologists and ordered up a copy of my medical record. The MD was ethically required to disclose this and she did not. At the time of my surgery, I requested daVinci and was told I could not have this procedure (30 lbs overweight). Later, I found that this would have been fine; the doctor declined the procedure as the student and he were not familiar with it. Stay away from this idiot.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Julie A. Olds's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)