Ratings for Dr. Dina Guirguis

To the person below who said "she takes little longer and sometimes you have to wait...big deal" I wish that was true. More like, she books appointments for 10-15 minute slots and actually spends 30-45 mins with some patients. The reason her receptionist seems flustered is because she is the one who has to deal with the patients who are stuck waiting hours to see Dr. Dina. I have never had any issues with Sarah (receptionist). Dr Dina is a great, skilled doctor. That's not debatable. She needs to manage her time and her patients better.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Dina is the best, and I've gone out of my way to continue seeing her even though it's a half-hour drive to get to her. My daughters, one an adult and one a teenager, also see her. She spends the time to really get to the bottom of what is going on with you and has thoughtful, intelligent conversations when discussing your healthcare. That she takes a little longer and sometimes you have to wait... big deal. The reason behind that is she actually cares about every patient and doesn't breeze through her care. I'm not a big fan of her receptionist - she's often rude, gets flustered far too easily, and gossips constantly. Her previous receptionist was fantastic, and I really miss her efficiency and good nature. I stay because Dina is hands-down the best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I am sadly making the choice to leave this dr due to her punctuality. She will have patients in with her for upwards of 45 minutes. I have had to wait hours for my scheduled appt. My children see her too, so this is obviously a problem when I am waiting with a 2 year old and 6 year old! Her receptionist is lovely and apologetic and even tells me “come in an hour and a half later”, which I do. And I STILL wait almost an hour. That’s just not acceptable. Know your limits as a doctor. I am now seeing a fantastic dr who, upon meeting her, told me how important punctuality is to her. Such a shame about Dr Dina. I was with her for over 10 years and only in the last 3 years did things get really bad.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Very good and answers all your questions. No questions are stupid.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Dina is the best family doctor I've ever had. From a professional stand point she is very thorough and airs on the side of caution, she will never brush you off. From a personal stand point she is so warm and kind, she really cares about her patients and that comes through when you visit with her. The only downside is sometimes the wait is quite long but this is because of her dedication and full attention to each patient she sees and I think most of her patients understand that while they are in the waiting room. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Most amazing doctor I've ever had. Her attention to detail is fantastic! She is the "BEST"!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Dina is amazing !!!! I love her. She takes time to discuss about health issues.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The best doctor in Canada. She is very helpful. My family like her very much. We just feel our family member.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My entire family and I have been seeing Dr. Guirguis for almost 10 yrs now. We absolutely adore her and Sarah (her receptionist)!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She has always been really helpful. And is very knowledgable. Always makes time for patients and is definitely the best GP I have had.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016