Ratings for Dr. Dina Guirguis

Very good and answers all your questions. No questions are stupid.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Dina is the best family doctor I've ever had. From a professional stand point she is very thorough and airs on the side of caution, she will never brush you off. From a personal stand point she is so warm and kind, she really cares about her patients and that comes through when you visit with her. The only downside is sometimes the wait is quite long but this is because of her dedication and full attention to each patient she sees and I think most of her patients understand that while they are in the waiting room. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Most amazing doctor I've ever had. Her attention to detail is fantastic! She is the "BEST"!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Dina is amazing !!!! I love her. She takes time to discuss about health issues.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The best doctor in Canada. She is very helpful. My family like her very much. We just feel our family member.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My entire family and I have been seeing Dr. Guirguis for almost 10 yrs now. We absolutely adore her and Sarah (her receptionist)!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She has always been really helpful. And is very knowledgable. Always makes time for patients and is definitely the best GP I have had.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I agree with so many of the other comments. So glad I met her. She isn't quick with a prescription pad and is actually open to hearing of other options. She must love what she does because she does it so well. I look forward to seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Best doctor ever. Actually cares about her patients. She has told me more than once to call her and let her know how I'm doing or my son if he's the one who saw her for something. I can get appointments when I call the same day for my son if it's urgent. And she takes her time with you. I never feel rushed. I feel SO lucky to have her. I moved to Toronto and do the 30 minute drive to Credit Valley because I love her so much!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Went through several GP's and by far Dr. Dina is the best!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015