Ratings for Dr. Michael Sider

Highly recommend Dr Sider. Great doctor, professional and thourough. His receptionist Donna is so sweet.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Having been a patient for over 10 years before leaving PEI, I had to return to Dr Sider for help after suffering for over 12 months as the result of a fall. After 3 appointments I am now virtually pain free. Back home 1000 miles away and hoping now some massages will get me over my remaining issues. I am most grateful for his care and attention and to Donna for setting things up for me. .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

This office is friendly and caring. He was not able to completely heal me but gave my more range of motion

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Sider is amazing at what he does! Donna is just a sweet heart as well!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Sider helped put me back together after falling off a horse, he is really nice too!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

So glad I choose Dr Sider. Could hardly get up the stairs before treatment. What a difference he made just after first visit. I did 3 treatments and feel Great. Thank You Dr. Sider. Must also say his Administrator Donna is just awesome, she makes you feel so welcomed and relaxed. Great team these two😄

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Sider has helped me so many times with different issues. He is an excellent choice!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Sider is excellent and knowledgeable in his approach to injuries. He does not treat everyone the same, but listens and treats each client as an individual. He works with your family doctor if the client wishes . He will evaluate you honestly as to what he can do to help you. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent chiropractor who will be interested and honest in what will help you, how long it will take, and whether other practitioners would be helpful,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

great. friendly atmostphere. feel much better. would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Very practical treatment and gentle advisor. Had my hips adjusted which reduces sciatic nerve pain and reduces the possibility of knee surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013