Ratings for Dr. Michael Sider

This office is friendly and caring. He was not able to completely heal me but gave my more range of motion

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Sider is amazing at what he does! Donna is just a sweet heart as well!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Sider helped put me back together after falling off a horse, he is really nice too!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

So glad I choose Dr Sider. Could hardly get up the stairs before treatment. What a difference he made just after first visit. I did 3 treatments and feel Great. Thank You Dr. Sider. Must also say his Administrator Donna is just awesome, she makes you feel so welcomed and relaxed. Great team these two😄

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Sider has helped me so many times with different issues. He is an excellent choice!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Sider is excellent and knowledgeable in his approach to injuries. He does not treat everyone the same, but listens and treats each client as an individual. He works with your family doctor if the client wishes . He will evaluate you honestly as to what he can do to help you. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent chiropractor who will be interested and honest in what will help you, how long it will take, and whether other practitioners would be helpful,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

great. friendly atmostphere. feel much better. would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Very practical treatment and gentle advisor. Had my hips adjusted which reduces sciatic nerve pain and reduces the possibility of knee surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

First time ever to chiropractor and was kind of nervous. Dr Sider was amazing. He was very knowledgable and cared about what I had to say. With my back being so bad, he even schedule me in outside of hours. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Very helpful doctor. Cares about patients; I did not have to wait long (just a few minutes) to be seen. I went several times and got exercises to do at home which helped in the healing. I would definitely use Dr. Sider any time I am in need of a chiropractor. Receptionist friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013