Ratings for Dr. Leila Talieh

My mom had been Dr. Talieh patient for several years, mom is 76 years old using walker; with multiple back surgeries, two knee and bunion surgeries. She has very bad arthritis, unable to walk, stand or site for more than 10 minutes, she has Asthma, allergy, severe depression and anxiety. She does not drive and take metro lift to go to her doctors. Dr Talieh was so unconsidered and careless that was not going to sign my mom’s renewal form for Metro Lift. She was telling my mom to get ride from family and friends or take the city bus. My mom told her she does not have anybody and cannot take 2 or 3 buses to get to her office which would take few hours. Dr Talieh answer was that she did not want to lose her license, meaning that my mom is not disable and it would be a lie to use metro. I asked her if she would say this to her own mother. Another occasion we were out of town, mom got a bad UTI, which was a reoccurrence so Dr. Taleih knew the history. When I called to get antibiotic order to a pharmacy there, they said she would not do it and my mom needs to go to a doctor there. We were there only 3 days and had to find a doctor, give urine test and by the time we were getting back she might had some medication. I told her office manager that she knows my mom history and why she does not, she told me no doctor in USA will do it. I called another doctor and they did it. When mom came back and went to see her still after antibiotic had UTI, and Dr Taleih said oh I am sorry, did not trust you, I am afraid to lose my license. She thinks all of her patients are crooks and try to scam her or somebody. If you are in her office, she is good and follows up, but don’t ask her to sign any kind of paper. I found another doctor for my mom. Dr Taleih is clueless about her oath to care for her patients, only scared of her license.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Talieh is my family doctor but when I found out that I had colon cancer she went above and beyond all expectations to help me through the process. She is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Leila Talieh's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP