Ratings for Dr. Parker Gennett

I saw Dr. Gennett for about 10 years. Had only mild probs; everything was OK. But then I started noticing he was in such a rush that he barely listened or explained anything. In 2013 I developed a lot of pain on the outside of my foot and ankle. I wanted an MRI. He didn't want one because he insisted he knew what was causing the pain w/out the MRI--plantar fasciitis--and repeatedly injected the inside of my foot (which was opposite side of the foot from the pain location!! What???). He did reluctantly order the MRI but then refused to give my insurance info needed for MRI coverage. I asked to discuss this with him. A nurse called but I never heard from Dr. G or anyone after that--he just dropped me. So I went to another specialist who brought up doing an MRI before I did--an MRI was ordered and approved immediately. Results--torn peroneal tendon that will need surgery. Dr. G's eyeball diagnosis was wrong & I never would have healed with his care. I wish he would have listened to me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Gennett is an incredible human being and surgeon. I could not be more satisfied with his repair of my severely damaged ankle and foot. He genuinely cares about his patients and remembers details about them that I wouldn't necessarily expect him to. I actually enjoy my visits with him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Great Doctor. He corrected a problem I had that was messed up by another doctor. Won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

He fixed what others could not fix! He is good with athletes and understands the foot issues of the young and old.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

HE IS THE BEST ON THE EAST COAST! NO FEAR HERE! HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF AND WILL ADVISE WELL GIVEN EACH INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS CONDITION. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Overall a decent doc. He fixed a minor problem wih my foot. But it took many months plus several unnecessary visits and then it turned out he could have fixed it the first time itself with a surgery. He's a smooth talker and charmer. Ask questions if you do not understand what/why he is doing something.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010