You may also like

Rate Dr. Emil H. Annabi

Dr. Emil H. Annabi's Ratings

Dr Annabi is an amazing doctor! Great bedside manner, takes time to truly listen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I have the most upmost respect for pima pain center. You are all so kind and helpful. You really have given me the willpower to continue living. The manager/supervisor is amazing at what he does and cares for all the patients in a way thats in describable welcoming with hugs . I have never actually experienced a doctors appointment like this. The staff has to be the best I have ever witnessed. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. Dr. Annabi you are truly a blessing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

There was an incident with the staff where I called to say I wasn't able to manage my pain. I was told she would "speak to Dr. Annabi and get back to me." Not long after the same staff member called stating that she had spoken to Dr. Annabi and that he had said "You are on a low dose of medication and can take up to 8 Percocet in a day to manage severe pain", and that "If you run out prior to the month's end more medication will be called in for you." Upon returning to see Dr. Annabi, I told him about the pain being unmanageable and what the staff member had told me and he said. "No, I would never say that. Never. Who did you speak to?" Not knowing the name of the woman I had spoken with, I found myself looking like I had lied in an attempt to get more pain medication, which is simply out of character. I didn't like that there was "no record of my call or the conversation in my chart". The whole thing left me feeling un-trusting of the front office staff. Other than that, it's been a pleasant experience and Dr. Annabi has bent over backwards to help with my case. I am very grateful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2783982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Honestly Dr. Annabi Pima Pain Center has to be the best experience visiting a doctors office. From the friendly the staff that greets you to the doctors themselves. Caring, sensitive and honest. There commitment to solving my health issue has been a phenomenon . No other pain specialist management helped me as much as they did. I owe my primary care for referring me . Thank you Pima pain center.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2773839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Annabi is the first doctor in a long time that actually took the time to listen to me and understand where my pain was coming from. I truly wish he could be my general doctor everyday. I have had no issues with him or his staff. Everyone has been very supportive, friendly and caring since the very first visit. I would recommend Dr. Annabi to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Annabi is the most caring, knowledgeable, professional Dr. I have ever been to.
He that's me with respect, makes me feel comfortable when discussing my pain issues. He ALWAYS has time to address my concerns and explains everything to me. I drive over an hour one way just to see him.
And I will continue to do so.
His staff is very nice to me and treats me with the utmost respect.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

love him and the staff. i have been suffering for years until i found pima pain Dr. Annabi my angel. thank you.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2753980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Reading the comments below from some of the biased and racist people who have posted reviews is sad. They are purposely trying to taint Dr. Annabi good name in an effort to keep patients in need away. Dr. Annabi has been wonderful to me and my family over the years. I encourage all patients looking for the best around, to visit Dr. Annabi first and test the true validity of these reviews. I guarantee you, you will prove it wrong. Thank you Dr. Annabi for your honest and caring services.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2750132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I suffered from pain for years and when they referred me to dr Annabi he was my angel I have had so little pain and I can actually live my life confortablly I suffer from a illness called MS and have pain every single day since I was diagnosed , Dr Emil Annabi is compassionate and understanding and Wks to help manage your pain!!! I love my doctor!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2683577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Annabi and Staff have been tremendous but most important finally received guidance to help with back pain. Prescribed medication gives me relief from pain I have suffered since my 2 back surgeries. Dr. Annabi is compassionate , informative and very direct! He is very knowledgeable and thorough. Staff is personable but efficient. As in most offices long wait but experience this everywhere so is or has become fact of life! Highly recommend Dr. Annabi and staff. Do not understand the negative reviews. Reference made to his being a Pakistani - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS SKILLS!!!! I personally do not care what his ethnicity is as long as he provides treatment and care needed. Found Dr. Annabi to be very understanding and he talked directly to me even though my husband was with me. We both like this doctor very much and respect him and his knowledge/experience.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2674785].votes_count ]]