Dr. Emil H. Annabi - Pima Pain Center

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Emil H. Annabi - Pima Pain Center

After a few visits and a lot of messed up prescriptions, samples, being overcharged and not refunded, and bad service I decided to go somewhere else. In the interim I left negative reviews on the internet. Next things I know Dr Annabi called my pharmacy and CANCELLED All my prescriptions!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Rude Staff. They along with Dr. Anabi and Dr. Burnett are very rude, treat you like you are some kind of Addict, and certainly are not helpful, understanding , or comprehensive when it comes to pain management.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I recently visited Dr Emil Annabi and for the FIRST TIME I found a Doctor who could read my mind. His words were informative and hopeful. He did not in any way make me feel as if my situation was just another patient- He seeemed to understand where I have been-- I LOOK FORWARD to a LONG and Lasting relationship with Dr Annabi.. It seems my prayersw have been answered and my angels directed me to this Healer... Thank you Dr Annabi...

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I highly recommend Pima Pain Center for pain management. As a retired Nurse I know excellence when I see it. Dr. Annabi is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. The staff is professional, pleasant and very kind. Dr. Annabi takes time to listen and is very compassionate. Thanks Pima Pain Center!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

best place by far then all the rest. they really care and even return calls!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is an incredibly arrogant doctor. He berated one of his staff in front of me

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had an appointment to meet with Dr. Annabi on June 28,2017, to discuss my 49 year Migraine syndrome and my need to maintain my 41 year regime of the lowest dose of hydrocodone and the vasoconstrictor Migergot. After about a 30 minute wait, another Dr. by the name of Burnett (uncertain of spelling) stormed through the door, as though in a rush. After he introduced himself, I immediately told him that I was here to see Dr. Annabi, per my PCP's referral. He said something about Dr Annabi being busy with something else, and that they often see each other's patients I was not happy with this, as I was told to see Dr. Annabi specifically. He claimed that I would eventually see him, which never occurred. Dr. Burnett immediately started, what could best be described as, an "interrogation." He would ask a question, e.g., "describe your headache pain." I began describing both my daily vascular and my migraine headaches, and was immediately shut down with a very aggressive and patronizing "just stop, slow down, I'm not judging you;" to which I responded, you asked me a question and you rudely interrupted me as I was describing that for which you asked." He went on to ask what other treatments I have tried, and I referred him to the list of treatments, medication and all other types, which I provided for this appointment; but yet, I still had to provide that information verbally, to him again. I added that the only two treatments I have not engaged in, were botox and marijuana, and I had no intention of trying either. The rest of his demoralizing interrogation included how many neurologists I had seen (dozens since age 12); which of those diagnosed migraine (all of them); and had I ever had an "injection." I began to explain that I had tried both the imitrex and the DHE 45, as injections, and he rudely interrupted (again) and very curtly said, "no, I said 'injections; " referring to injections in the neck. I told him no, and that I wasn't in need of injections. He said that my migraines may be caused by some anomaly in my neck; although I showed him that I could clearly move my neck around with no pain. He continued his aggressive diatribe, implying that he did not think I have been diagnosed correctly, and wanted to see some neck x-rays. Dr. Burnett should not be consulting with, much less, treating this well-documented, neurological disorder; he demonstrated significant harm to me via his calloused, cavalier, inappropriate and obviously uneducated knowledge/beliefs,in a profoundly condescending manner. He is a Bully. After I checked-out with the MA, I went straight to his office and looked him in the eye, and said, "you need to get your condescending attitude under control. Some patients may be afraid to tell you that, but I am not" His answer? "thank you miss Ellis." An apology was warranted, not a thank you. I am also disappointed that Dr. Annabi sent Burnett in to see me, versus coming himself. That is, in and of itself, highly unprofessional. I shall be writing as many reviews of the Pain Center and Dr Burnett as I can, to include Yelp, and Survey Monkey. The irony? My most salient trigger for migraine is Distress! By the time I got home, a migraine visited its vicious-self upon me. Let me reiterate once again, Dr Burnett is a BULLY. Dr Anabbi needs to see the patients for whom he was referred and scheduled! I will sign this with: "A 49 year, seasoned veteran of chronic migraine syndrome, and never a drug-seeker or drug abuser." JoAnne Ellis, MS

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Annabi has a great bedside matter and very kind. The staff are excellent also!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Great staff and Doctors, helped me and my Aunt who is a Patient tremendously. 5 stars!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent caring pain center ! Lots of knowledge and extremely caring .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Emil H. Annabi - Pima Pain Center's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Pima Pain Center we are dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of your pain. We are focused on listening to our patients' concerns, understanding their needs and truly providing the best care of each individual patient. Our physicians will work with you and your primary care doctor to design a treatment plan to decrease your pain and improve your life. We understand that living with pain can be an anxious time for you and your family. Our primary objective is to facilitate your recovery by providing nationally recognized quality care. Our staff of caring professionals is focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Our fully integrated approach to pain management is tailored to each patient's needs and may include: ✓ Chiropractic Treatments ✓ Aqua Therapy ✓ Nutrition ✓ Neurology ✓ Massage Therapy ✓ Myofascial Release ✓ Medical Management ✓ Pain Management Procedures ✓ Nerve Stimulation ✓ Physical Therapy ✓ Spinal Cord Stimulation ✓ Psychology

• Spanish