Ratings for Dr. Emil H. Annabi - Pima Pain Center

Pima pain center has changed my life . I was addicted to pain killers and they slowly took me down. Weening me off . I do have chronic pain but I was not controlling it well. I met these doctors and they helped me . I was down by more then 80 percent of medication. They helped with neurostimulator. My pain was instantly cured . I love you my angels. There are caring good doctors and I stumbled on them . Thank you

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Annabi is the first doctor in a long time that actually took the time to listen to me and understand where my pain was coming from. I truly wish he could be my general doctor everyday. I have had no issues with him or his staff. Everyone has been very supportive, friendly and caring since the very first visit. I would recommend Dr. Annabi to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

He's great, excellent, amazing, wonderful now that he has his own practice

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Well my first pain management experience after my Pcp could not help anymore. I was so worried about going to a pain management . Surprisingly I felt lead if I have been wasting time in the past . My pain was under control in a matter of days . Worth the trip and wait. I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I have the most upmost respect for pima pain center. You are all so kind and helpful. You really have given me the willpower to continue living. The manager/supervisor is amazing at what he does and cares for all the patients in a way thats in describable welcoming with hugs . I have never actually experienced a doctors appointment like this. The staff has to be the best I have ever witnessed. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. Dr. Annabi you are truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Emil H. Annabi - Pima Pain Center's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Pima Pain Center we are dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of your pain. We are focused on listening to our patients' concerns, understanding their needs and truly providing the best care of each individual patient. Our physicians will work with you and your primary care doctor to design a treatment plan to decrease your pain and improve your life. We understand that living with pain can be an anxious time for you and your family. Our primary objective is to facilitate your recovery by providing nationally recognized quality care. Our staff of caring professionals is focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Our fully integrated approach to pain management is tailored to each patient's needs and may include: βœ“ Chiropractic Treatments βœ“ Aqua Therapy βœ“ Nutrition βœ“ Neurology βœ“ Massage Therapy βœ“ Myofascial Release βœ“ Medical Management βœ“ Pain Management Procedures βœ“ Nerve Stimulation βœ“ Physical Therapy βœ“ Spinal Cord Stimulation βœ“ Psychology

• Spanish
  • Arabic

Ahcccs
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior Authorization
Carefirst Bcbs
GHI
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
HealthFirst
  • Humana Freedom Plus
  • Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Priority Medicare Advantage
State Ahcccs
United Health Plan
  • United Healthcare-Tucson
  • United Healthcare - Workers Compensation

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pima pain center has changed my life . I was addicted to pain killers and they slowly took me down. Weening me off . I do have chronic pain but I was not contro..."

May 5, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "6226 East Pima Street" to "6226 East Pima Street".

May 4, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "85724" to "85712". Address has been updated from "1501 N Campbell Ave" to "6226 East Pima Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "3".

May 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "https://www.PimaPainCenter.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "520-399-6000".

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the first doctor in a long time that actually took the time to listen to me and understand where my pain was coming from. I truly wish he could be..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi and his staff are truly wonderful and caring. So happy I made the switch to Pima Pain Center. "

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's great, excellent, amazing, wonderful now that he has his own practice"

December 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff are rude and don't follow up with patient referall or requests. Staff may stop me from seeing this Dr"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "knowledgeable helpful caring .... I will forever be grateful. thank you to the great caring team. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doc... Uses so many technics to help reduce pain . I think that this doc has helped me more then any other . He knows his stuffπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well my first pain management experience after my Pcp could not help anymore. I was so worried about going to a pain management . Surprisingly I felt lead if I ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Annabi is an amazing doctor! Great bedside manner, takes time to truly listen! "

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the most upmost respect for pima pain center. You are all so kind and helpful. You really have given me the willpower to continue living. The manager/su..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "There was an incident with the staff where I called to say I wasn't able to manage my pain. I was told she would "speak to Dr. Annabi and get back to me." Not l..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly Dr. Annabi Pima Pain Center has to be the best experience visiting a doctors office. From the friendly the staff that greets you to the doctors thems..."

April 11, 2015

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the most caring, knowledgeable, professional Dr. I have ever been to. He that's me with respect, makes me feel comfortable when discussing my..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love him and the staff. i have been suffering for years until i found pima pain Dr. Annabi my angel. thank you. "

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Reading the comments below from some of the biased and racist people who have posted reviews is sad. They are purposely trying to taint Dr. Annabi good name in..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Do not go here if you need real pain management because you won't get it. He is just like the rest of the doctors in tucson who now would rather see you try an ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from pain for years and when they referred me to dr Annabi he was my angel I have had so little pain and I can actually live my life confortablly I ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi and Staff have been tremendous but most important finally received guidance to help with back pain. Prescribed medication gives me relief from pain ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently seen Dr.Annabi at the River road location. Waited hour and half. Lizliy at the desk made me feel very uncomfortable. She is one snotty lady.this was my..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr.annbi in his new own practice 399-6000 he seems to really not have anytime for me,he says oh we'll talk more next visit.his wait time is at least 2hou..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Annabi spent a lot of time with me, taking my history, helping me to understand the origin of my pain and the possible treatments. He is sympathetic, knowled..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the best pain doctor I've seen. He spent more time with me than any other doctor Ive seen, he took this time to carefully explain how my pain was ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot understand the negative reviews posted here. In my experience, Dr. Annabi was a miracle worker. He spent much more time with me than any other physicia..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had 7 unsuccesful surgeries, Because of financial reasons I had to go to The VA, but after turning 65 I went back to my primary care DR where i was told Dr..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "really good dr and really great staff. he understands what you need and helps. good with me. thanks doc."

October 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953174'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014