Ratings for Dr. Emil H. Annabi

He's great, excellent, amazing, wonderful now that he has his own practice

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Well my first pain management experience after my Pcp could not help anymore. I was so worried about going to a pain management . Surprisingly I felt lead if I have been wasting time in the past . My pain was under control in a matter of days . Worth the trip and wait. I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I have the most upmost respect for pima pain center. You are all so kind and helpful. You really have given me the willpower to continue living. The manager/supervisor is amazing at what he does and cares for all the patients in a way thats in describable welcoming with hugs . I have never actually experienced a doctors appointment like this. The staff has to be the best I have ever witnessed. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. Dr. Annabi you are truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

There was an incident with the staff where I called to say I wasn't able to manage my pain. I was told she would "speak to Dr. Annabi and get back to me." Not long after the same staff member called stating that she had spoken to Dr. Annabi and that he had said "You are on a low dose of medication and can take up to 8 Percocet in a day to manage severe pain", and that "If you run out prior to the month's end more medication will be called in for you." Upon returning to see Dr. Annabi, I told him about the pain being unmanageable and what the staff member had told me and he said. "No, I would never say that. Never. Who did you speak to?" Not knowing the name of the woman I had spoken with, I found myself looking like I had lied in an attempt to get more pain medication, which is simply out of character. I didn't like that there was "no record of my call or the conversation in my chart". The whole thing left me feeling un-trusting of the front office staff. Other than that, it's been a pleasant experience and Dr. Annabi has bent over backwards to help with my case. I am very grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Honestly Dr. Annabi Pima Pain Center has to be the best experience visiting a doctors office. From the friendly the staff that greets you to the doctors themselves. Caring, sensitive and honest. There commitment to solving my health issue has been a phenomenon . No other pain specialist management helped me as much as they did. I owe my primary care for referring me . Thank you Pima pain center.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Annabi is the first doctor in a long time that actually took the time to listen to me and understand where my pain was coming from. I truly wish he could be my general doctor everyday. I have had no issues with him or his staff. Everyone has been very supportive, friendly and caring since the very first visit. I would recommend Dr. Annabi to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Emil H. Annabi's Credentials

• Spanish

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's great, excellent, amazing, wonderful now that he has his own practice"

December 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff are rude and don't follow up with patient referall or requests. Staff may stop me from seeing this Dr"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "knowledgeable helpful caring .... I will forever be grateful. thank you to the great caring team. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doc... Uses so many technics to help reduce pain . I think that this doc has helped me more then any other . He knows his stuffπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well my first pain management experience after my Pcp could not help anymore. I was so worried about going to a pain management . Surprisingly I felt lead if I ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Annabi is an amazing doctor! Great bedside manner, takes time to truly listen! "

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the most upmost respect for pima pain center. You are all so kind and helpful. You really have given me the willpower to continue living. The manager/su..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "There was an incident with the staff where I called to say I wasn't able to manage my pain. I was told she would "speak to Dr. Annabi and get back to me." Not l..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly Dr. Annabi Pima Pain Center has to be the best experience visiting a doctors office. From the friendly the staff that greets you to the doctors thems..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the first doctor in a long time that actually took the time to listen to me and understand where my pain was coming from. I truly wish he could be..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the most caring, knowledgeable, professional Dr. I have ever been to. He that's me with respect, makes me feel comfortable when discussing my..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love him and the staff. i have been suffering for years until i found pima pain Dr. Annabi my angel. thank you. "

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Reading the comments below from some of the biased and racist people who have posted reviews is sad. They are purposely trying to taint Dr. Annabi good name in..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Do not go here if you need real pain management because you won't get it. He is just like the rest of the doctors in tucson who now would rather see you try an ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from pain for years and when they referred me to dr Annabi he was my angel I have had so little pain and I can actually live my life confortablly I ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi and Staff have been tremendous but most important finally received guidance to help with back pain. Prescribed medication gives me relief from pain ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently seen Dr.Annabi at the River road location. Waited hour and half. Lizliy at the desk made me feel very uncomfortable. She is one snotty lady.this was my..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr.annbi in his new own practice 399-6000 he seems to really not have anytime for me,he says oh we'll talk more next visit.his wait time is at least 2hou..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Annabi spent a lot of time with me, taking my history, helping me to understand the origin of my pain and the possible treatments. He is sympathetic, knowled..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annabi is the best pain doctor I've seen. He spent more time with me than any other doctor Ive seen, he took this time to carefully explain how my pain was ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot understand the negative reviews posted here. In my experience, Dr. Annabi was a miracle worker. He spent much more time with me than any other physicia..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had 7 unsuccesful surgeries, Because of financial reasons I had to go to The VA, but after turning 65 I went back to my primary care DR where i was told Dr..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "really good dr and really great staff. he understands what you need and helps. good with me. thanks doc."

October 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953174'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014