Ratings for Dr. Imelda C. Udo

Always friendly and helpful. She takes the time you need to answer all questions In

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Excellent! The wait time is usually a little long but we'll worth the time for someone who truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Excellent doctor!! I am a retired nurse so I know an excellent doctor when I find one. You have to remember ladies she is a ob doctor also babies come when they want, in eight years of service only had one appt. rescheduled because she was delivering a new life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr Udo for 8 years and absolutely love her. She is friendly, professional, and has never led me in the wrong direction. The wait is usually 30-45 minutes past my appointment time, but for me well worth it for a doctor I trust and am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Wouldn't recommend this office to a friend. I had a difficult time getting an appointment when I needed it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

The office lost my blood work, stating my progesterone was low. I was lucky to not have lost my baby.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr.Undo Is a great gyn. Best of bed side manor an she makes you feel comfortable. Twice when I was there she ask what time my appointment was, she try very hard to keep prompt as possible. You are her main concern an how she can help. I also had at two surgerys at different times an all went very well both times! One was out patient an one was in patient. It means a lot when a Dr. takes the time with you an your their number one focus. Thanks Susan Martin

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

IF YOU WANT TO SPEND ALL DAY WAITING TO SEE DR UDO, THEN SHE IS THE PHYSICIAN FOR YOU. I ARRIVED AT 10:05 A.M. FOR A 10:15 APPOINTMENT. BY NOON, I WAS STILL WAITING. THE STAFF WAS UNAPOLOGETIC AND ONLY OFFERED EXCUSES AS TO WHY TWO HOURS HAD GONE BY AND NOTHING. BY 12:20 PM, I GOT UP AND LEFT. MY INSURANCE CARRIER BETTER NOT BE BILLED BECAUSE I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT. DR. UDO IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A PHYSICIAN AS IS HER PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Udo is awesome. She has a great bedside manner, knows her stuff, has a great personality and most importantly, will sit and talk with you and answer every question you have. That's why she runs so late with her appointments. The other doctors in the practice do not take the time to speak with you - they just line you up, get you in, and get you out. So if that is what you're looking for, don't see Dr. Udo. But if you want a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor, she is who you need to see. She delivered my third child this spring and I wish she had delivered my first two.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr.Udo, I would never recommend her to anyone.I have been to the office several times,and had to wait couple of hours each time.I had to make an appointment just for her to read test results.I ended up switching Dr.,and I am so happy that I did.I know longer spend a whole day in her office.She is a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Imelda C. Udo's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD