Ratings for Dr. Easwar M. Sundaram, Jr

Dr. Sundaram Jr. is great, he goes above and beyond to help his patients, wish I could say the same about his staff!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

He is one of the most compassionate and empathetic doctors I've ever met. He is very thorough and makes sure you have an understanding of what he is doing and why. He takes the time to get to the bottom of what causes symptoms rather than throw medications at symptoms. He truly wants to find a cure or solve the problem.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

He is one of the most caring doctors we have ever seen and has helped when it seemed like no one else could.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

A very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Never knew any thing about migraines till he explained it to me. Got me off over the counter medications and got my migraines under control. Spend a lot of time even though I was the last patient of the day.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

The best doctor I have ever seen. He took a complete history and asked me many questions. I was impressed by the time he took and then did a complete exam. I have had tremors for a long time and doctors just brushed it off. He explained how mine were not Parkinson and got me better with the right medicine. I was impressed more by his caring attitude.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

As a retired pharmacist & patient with severe medical problems he is one of the best physicians I have known! He is caring and leaves no stone unturned to help his patients. I have cronic SEVERE pain and he was the first of many doctors that prescribed time release opiates that make life bearable for me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Easwar M. Sundaram, Jr's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare