You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas Larson

Super nice doctor but seems only interested in diagnosing and then referring to someone else. He wasn't interested in any follow up - just gave me a name of a specialist in another city. I asked about other tests - upper GI, etc - but he just passed me off to someone else. I really liked him - kind and gentle - but I would think after 30+ years of experience, he would be more knowledgeable and/or try to at least get to the bottom of my issues. I never even had a follow up appt after the colonoscopy - how strange is that.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Best GI I've ever had. I thought we had developed a good working relationship. He had really helped me on several occasions. I was shocked when he told me this would be my last visit because my good insurance (Cobra) had run out and I was switching over to Medicare. He did not take Medicare patients. He wished me luck, but don't come back. At least he told me to my face. I was left holding the bag. It seems very few GI specialists want anything to do with Medicare...Hear that Washington?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Thomas Larson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953148'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 6, 2014