Ratings for Dr. Tarik Sidani

This doctor is very unprofessional, I would honestly recommend a different doctor if you have the choice. I spent 1 hour in the waiting room and an hour before he even came in, and when he did finally see me I was told the mri said my ACL was ok just needed therapy, iconsulted another dr and he found my ACL was torn and now because of dr sadani I will require surgery. Thanks a lot for nothing dr sadani!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

He is more worried about pleasing workmans comp and insurance companies than the patients. He sends patients back to work too early causing complications and gives horrible workers comp ratings and referrals. When a patients health comes second to pleasing companies that is a bad doctor. I know numerous patients this has happened to.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I give Dr. Sadani a A++++!! He is very concerned about my welfare as is his staff. He is a great Doctor and I trust him completely! Matter of fact, Dr. Sadani is putting a new knee into my 83 year old Mother next Tuesday. She received a new hip by Dr. Sadani in 2008, and it works so well for her. I would recommend him to anyone, and I hope Dr. Sadani's business grows and prospers.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Had to wait over an hour to be seen. Office staff was loud and not very concerned with patient privacy. Once was able to see the doctor's assistant, he was very knowledgable, set me up to do an MRI and then got to see the actual doctor on my next visit who after lookin at my MRI said the same thing the assistant did and gave me a shot in the shoulder. Im doing good now but wondering if the MRI was really necessary. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Must agree with previous rating on staff & doctor personality. Knows his stuff on larger joints like knees, shoulders, elbows and gives great joint injections.BUT, please, please, SEE A HAND SPECIALIST for anything more than carpal tunnel release! I am scheduled to have surgery with specialist to correct issues from CMC arthroplasty. Have learned from hand specialist that this is a common problem he has to fix.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011