Ratings for Dr. Paul Koltronis

The best dentist I've ever been treated by. Very knowledgeable, with all the latest equipment. Takes the time to carefully explain procedures and treatment options. Staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

When searching for a new dentist, I was recommended to Dr Koltronis and I'm thrilled with this whole office. Staff were welcoming, funny and warm and respectful of my questions about limited funds and billing. Dr Koltronis answered all my questions... and I had a lot...and I never felt felt rushed. I felt heard.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr K and all his staff are friendly, caring and go the extra mile to accommodate a patients needs. Dr K is very knowledgeable, highly competent and his treat,nets are painless. The follow through after treatment is outstanding. Best in the city!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

he does a great job at his work! hes the best doctor you could go to

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Cannot say enough GREAT things about Paul. Very professional and thorough. Did I say painless! Grai -- Booster Juice Nanaimo :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

We moved to Dr.K when our Dentist retired. He's been wonderful and certainly painless.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Koltronis is a true professional, very knowledgeable, on top of the newest inventions, very friendly, patient, caring and doing whatever can be done to save one's own teeth. The best I have ever had, and I tried many, in Europe and here. One feels very confident and as comfortable as one can be on a dentist's chair. Dentists like him are very hard to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

With many high quality DDS DMD on the Island I was lucky enough to find my way here, P. Koltronis and all the staff do a wonderful job making each visit as painless as possible and very informative.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Prompt, friendly, helpful service. I was treated like a valuable patient.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

An intelligent, compassionate and painless dentist. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012