Ratings for Dr. Paul Koltronis

Dr. Koltronis is phenomenal and I highly recommend him (have been a patient for years), but they need to examine questionable billing practices I've noticed lately. As someone who pays privately, I examine my bill closely. The past few times I have attended for hygiene appointments, I have been billed for 3 units of scaling (and I am aware scaling is billed per 15 minutes of time). I have been timing it lately, and my last visit included 15 minutes of scaling (hence one unit), but I was still billed for 3. Not impressed. The billing/reception staff need to be monitored in this regard, and the dentists need to address this with the staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Unjustified billing. Staffing issues. Give this one a miss.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Koltronis's for several years and he is a first-class practitioner and absolutely trustworthy. I would not consider going anywhere else. His support staff is also excellent and the hygienists, too. I know my health is in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I would never want to go anywhere else! Dr. Koltronis does amazing work . He is very conservative and never pushes for unnecessary treatments. Have only had positive experiences with he and his team.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Takes the time to explain treatment and options. Never feel rushed and always takes the time to answer all questions. Great experience with staff and hygienists. Would highlybrecommend this office !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Great Dentist, Great staff. Very busy office, but they were every sincere and apologetic for running 15mins behind. Best dentist I've ever had, would send my whole family here.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Koltronis is great: knowledgeable and friendly. Staff keep changing and my last experience with completely new staff, including the hygienist, was bad. They are keener on billing than on helping patients and very keen on over-charging. Two units of care become three unit on the bill. Watch your wallet.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This is not about the dentist but about the new receptionist who is unprofessional, unfriendly and does unjustified billing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This commentary is not about the dentist but rather the staff. My goodness. Not engaged about a patient's time, rather just the billing they can bring.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

The best dentist I've ever been treated by. Very knowledgeable, with all the latest equipment. Takes the time to carefully explain procedures and treatment options. Staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016