Dr. Paul Koltronis

You may also like

When searching for a new dentist, I was recommended to Dr Koltronis and I'm thrilled with this whole office. Staff were welcoming, funny and warm and respectful of my questions about limited funds and billing. Dr Koltronis answered all my questions... and I had a lot...and I never felt felt rushed. I felt heard.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr K and all his staff are friendly, caring and go the extra mile to accommodate a patients needs. Dr K is very knowledgeable, highly competent and his treat,nets are painless. The follow through after treatment is outstanding. Best in the city!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

he does a great job at his work! hes the best doctor you could go to

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Koltronis is a true professional, very knowledgeable, on top of the newest inventions, very friendly, patient, caring and doing whatever can be done to save one's own teeth. The best I have ever had, and I tried many, in Europe and here. One feels very confident and as comfortable as one can be on a dentist's chair. Dentists like him are very hard to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

With many high quality DDS DMD on the Island I was lucky enough to find my way here, P. Koltronis and all the staff do a wonderful job making each visit as painless as possible and very informative.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Prompt, friendly, helpful service. I was treated like a valuable patient.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

An intelligent, compassionate and painless dentist. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Over the last 25 yrs, I have worked in various locations over North America. Due to childhood neglect and poor dental experiences in my youth, my teeth are not in the best shape. I have probably been to at least 12-15 dentists during this time as I have unfortunately required extensive and complex work on a fairly consistent basis. When I select a dentist,I do my homework (word of mouth/sites like this). Consequently, I have had the fortune of seeing many good dentists and am talking from experience. Dr. Koltronis is probably the best dentist that I have been to. He certainly has perfected the needle (which I absolutely hate). He has completed several procedures for me with practically zero discomfort. He is methodical and calm in his approach with a very gentle touch. He explains procedures and provides treatment options. His technology is as good as any I have seen. The best thing of all is that I have retired to this beautifull island, and will be able to keep seeing Dr. Koltronis.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Paul Koltronis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When searching for a new dentist, I was recommended to Dr Koltronis and I'm thrilled with this whole office. Staff were welcoming, funny and warm and respectful..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr K and all his staff are friendly, caring and go the extra mile to accommodate a patients needs. Dr K is very knowledgeable, highly competent and his treat,n..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he does a great job at his work! hes the best doctor you could go to"

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough GREAT things about Paul. Very professional and thorough. Did I say painless! Grai -- Booster Juice Nanaimo :)"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We moved to Dr.K when our Dentist retired. He's been wonderful and certainly painless."

October 21, 2014