Ratings for Dr. Tracy J. Wakefield

Terrible! Staff is RUDE and, Dr. Wakefield is a joke! No compassion or care for her patients. The staff and her make racial remarks and cuss in the hallways as if no one can here them! Totally disappointed

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Wakefield is cynical and more concerned about herself and her reputa@tion than the care of her patients . She made a big error by not reading test results consequently I had a tumor that I continuously complained about for 4yrs go undiagnosed . She also accused me of being psychotic

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Love, love, love her. Was a patient there for years along with my mother. Then our insurance was no longer taken with her practice and had to find a new doctor. Recently found out she is accepting my insurance again and I went back to her. Very down to earth, no bs, and just an all around grounded, very knowledgeable and GREAT doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I saw Dr. Wakefield a couple of weeks ago and she was great. She gave me a z-pack and had me see an ENT specialist that was right in the same center who was also helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Have gone to for a long time but recently I was not diagnosed with two serious conditions that are serious to my health. There was no communication or concern when brought to her attention--no referrals to specialist ( had to go on my own) just a look like now youve got to deal with it but no information o how to deal with it. Not very happy with the lack of concern on my health issues. Dont know why not taken seriously. Was it a bad day? But now I dont know what is going to happen to me physically since no referrals were made to specialists even though aware of my situations. Just a lazy attitude. Not sure I would recommed since patients seems to be not taken seriously.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Tracy J. Wakefield's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Secure Horizons