Ratings for Dr. JOHN E. Humphrey

I had been recommended to see Dr Humphrey and so I went. He was friendly and started me right away on prescriptions. Before I knew it I was on 4 different medications. I started not feeling myself to which Dr. Humphrey said it was just me being depressed. I was having nasty drug side effects and actually got pretty ill. Thank goodness another doctor intervened and helped me stop the drugs. After this happened I have to wonder about this Dr.Humphrey's ability as a doctor?

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Humphrey is a very knowledgeable man. He will listen and be the nicest person who've ever met. He also will give you too many prescriptions. Not great at all in seeing how these drugs affect you. If only his persona had transferred over to remembering that drugs can be habit forming and can change behavior just like all the TV commercials say. You become struck in a revolving door on return visits. Someone he sees often but he offers little hope. He believes 100% in drugs.I had a terrible time with the drugs. They made my life awful and since I had no medical training I didn't know the drugs caused it.Dr. Humphrey should be aware of the side effects of any drugs he gives you. There is no reason not to.Since then I've gone to others psychiatrists who took me off all the drugs. They said I never needed them in the first place.Remember-you have a choice.Dr. Humphrey doesn't give you one.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. JOHN E. Humphrey's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio