Ratings for Dr. Harsh V. Duphare

Dr. Duphare admitted me to the hospital in 05/12. Four days later I was released and told not to drink alcohol. I was still very sick. Bp very low and bleeding which was not addressed. Exactly one week after that I was rushed to hospital with almost no blood pressure and internal bleeding. A different doctor became my doctor and gave me a one percent chance for survival. I was in intensive care and remained in hospital for almost a month. Either dr. Duphare is not very smart or he was going to let me die because I didn't have any money. Maybe I'm wrong, but these are the only things that make sense. I would NEVER recommend this man to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Duphare works out of Atlanta Gastro. Associates (AGA). He is a very friendly, caring, and determined doctor. He worked diligently to resolve my digestive issues, and was not eager to write unnecessary prescriptions or a hasty diagnosis. He definitely knows how bill insurance for necessary procedures; we never had a denied claim. He is just awesome, however he is extremely busy, so bring something to read and patience. His assistant Jennifer "rocks" too. She is professional, nice, and responsive. AGA has great staff and facilities. I strongly recommend AGA for anyone who wants their medical issues resolved and/or stabilized.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Harsh V. Duphare's Credentials

• Dutch

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tavares, FL