Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Dunn

I always get very good adjustments from Dr. Dunn. He has been treating me for sciatica for a while now and I almost never experience it anymore. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Dunn’s for 8 years. Such a good guy. He will treat you right.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Dunn really helped with my neuropathy symptoms in my feet. I was suffering with burning, tingling and numbness for almost 5 years before I saw him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Dunn since 2009 and he's helped me immensely with my back pain and sciatica. Can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr. Matthew Dunn is the best chiropractor EVER!!! He is very knowledgeable and patient. Other chiropractors had said I needed special inserts in my shoes and pillows and other stuff. After a few short visits with Dr. Dunn I feel fantastic!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Dunn. He's helped me so much with my headaches.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

I recently went to see Dr. Dunn at the urging of my daughter. I was having a bad pain in my back that was going down my leg. He set me up on a special machine to stretch the back called a spinal decompression machine. By the end of the session, I was already feeling better. I went back for several more treatments over the next 2 weeks and I can say that I'm no longer having any pain going down the leg and only a slight muscle soreness in the back which I can live with. I can't thank the doctor enough!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Matthew J. Dunn

Dr. Matthew J. Dunn's response
Thank you for your kind words. It's very much appreciated!

Submitted April 18, 2019

At the recommendation of a close friend, I went to see Dr. Dunn after being rear-ended in a car wreck. Everyone at the office was really nice and Dr. Dunn and Dr. Winfrey took good care of me. I was nervous about the process of using an attorney to settle my case, and they walked me through the process and made it easy. I would highly recommend these doctors.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I had severe lower back pain and was taking pain meds to help. After my decompression treatment with Dr. Dunn, I was able to cut my medication in half. The service and accommodation this office provides is exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I saw an ad in the newspaper about a new treatment for neuropathy, which I had been diagnosed with by my doctor several years prior. I will admit that I was extremely skeptical when I realized Dr. Matt was a chiropractor, but I decided to do the consultation anyways. Boy, am I glad I did that. He was able to tell right away what nerves were damaged and came up with a treatment plan. Within about a week I was 25% better and within a month I was 75% better. I'm finally able to sleep through the night without my feet feeling like they are on FIRE. The laser treatments are painless and I enjoy chatting with the other folks at the office. The staff is very nice and Dr. Matt has been great throughout the process. I am almost finished with my 6 week treatment plan and I haven't felt this good in years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Matthew J. Dunn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dunn is a Bellevue Chiropractor at Lake Bellevue Chiropractic. Dr. Dunn provides modern chiropractic care to residents of Bellevue, WA and surrounding communities. Dr. Dunn treats back pain, neck pain, sciatica, herniated discs, whiplash injury due to auto accidents as well as peripheral neuropathy.

• English
  • Spanish

• Life University (Grad. 2008)

• Peripheral neuropathy