Ratings for Dr. Frank N. Moore

Dr Moore is a great Eye Doctor but his staff dropped the ball on me ordering a new contact took over 19 days to get a contact. a lot of misrepresentation on their part. And a doctors staff will make or break him. I am sad to say I will not be going back and it does sadden me due to DR MOORE IS EXCELLENT AT WHAT HE DOES.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Best Eye Dr I have ever been to. You never feel rushed and he listens to every concern. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help with anything you need. They have a large selection of frames and take just about any insurance around. I would highly recommend Dr Moore"s office to everyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. Moore for my eye care for years. He is exceedingly kind, polite, understanding and particularly flexible with scheduling and urgent necessities. He is extremely thorough, spending adequate time with me to ensure I understand the information fully. He has gone above and beyond for years. Dr. Frank Moore described in one term: dependability. I highly recommend Dr. Moore and his office staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Moore is a wonderful doctor and I have enjoyed him for many years now.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011