Dr. Michael Todd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Todd

What a waste of my $100! I went there because of the good reviews I seen here. Had my teeth checked since i felt one of my molar is aching for a while. I knew there was something wrong. They required X-ray and turned out that everything was fine. Went home happy. A week after my tooth broke out and big piece of it was rotten as what i was suspecting and was aching again. I will never go back to this doc for this experience!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Hi everyone, Dr. Michael Todd is one of the most compassionate and thoughtful persons I have ever met. I am 62 so I have met a lot of people and he is at the top of my list.He is the most competent and considerate dentist in Oshawa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

The hygiene team and filling specialist were outstanding during my recent dental visit. It was a first for me to have someone other than the dentist do my fillings, but now I am more comfortable with her than with anyone before! I will highly recommend this office to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Todd is a very talented professional. He solved problems for me that my former dentist gave up on. He also has a knack for eliminating (or reducing) pain related to the freezing needle. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Due to emergencies, I have seen Dr. Todd and he was most mannerable, very good listener, attentive questions, and extremely personable. Dr. Todd, his staff and office I would highly recommend (which I have to family and friends). The office is one of the most punctual that I have been to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Great Dentist. Talks you through as he's working away which is comforting. I'm very comfortable there and trust that he's doing the best for me. Recently fixed some minor issues with no complications.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

very unhappy with this dentist i would not go back to this clinic

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

If you don't have a dental plan, forget seeing this dr. His prices are off the chart.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Excellent all around. Always willing to work with a situation, whatever it is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

wouldn't go anywhere else. it's a comfortable atmosphere and I completely trust there work

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Michael Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have spent the last 30 years helping people with their dental needs. My office is small enough that my staff and myself know our patients, young and old personally and treat them with respect and gentle care.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)