Dr. Michael Todd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Todd

My daughter had her first experience with a dentist the other day. We were recommended by a friend and I don't regret going. I hate dentists with a passion, but Dr. Todd was amazing with my daughter, he explained things in a manner that my six year old understood. Dr. Todd was patience and took his time and kept my daughter cool and collected. My daughter had a great first experience getting her freezing and filling. She has no fear of the dentist after this experience and speaks highly of her visit and the nice people at the office who made her mouth feel better. The next day I got a call checking up on my daughter and making sure that she was okay, Dr. Todd coming in on his day off to make sure she got a follow up. I am so impressed with their personable and professional service. Dr. Todd's staff also went above and beyond and to make our experience a good one. I will be bringing my whole family to see Dr. Todd again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Todd is such an amazing dentist,my daughter has been going to him for about 8 months and made her experience excellent. He takes the time to shoe and explain things to you. The office staff are also very nice people,always do there best to fit you in. And tv's on the ceiling to watch while he is doing his work,great idea,my daughter loves it.. Happy daughter,happy momma !!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Michael Todd

Dr. Michael Todd's response
What a nice review. We love to work with kids! .... but it looks like you could have got the rating numbers backwards?

Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Todd fixed my teeth which were an absolute mess. Losing some discoloration etc. My teeth now look natural and are beautiful. Great knowledge and patience. Staff are great especially June. Would highly recommend this office. Are there for you when you need them!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Todd is very advanced with his creative approach to straightening my crowded teeth. I just finished Invisalign treatment and now my teeth look amazing. He also provided whitening gel and now my teeth are white and straight. Thank you Dr. Todd!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I first found out about Dr.Todd's office at the hockey arena! My son needed a new mouth guard and one of the staff told me to call her at the office. We got in the next day and my son even got his team colour. I booked myself back because I love the fact they have t.v.'s in the ceiling of every room and all the staff are so friendly, it really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After myself, my husband and our two kids had our firsts to Dr. Todd's office I knew I had picked the right office for my family. The receptionists and the hygienists are absolutely amazing. The lady June who cleaned my kids teeth was wonderful with them. Dr. Todd is a wonderful man not only is he great with kids he has a way of making every patient feel special and important . I would recommend this dental office to anyone!!! Thank you Dr Todd and staff for making our first trip to your office so memorable !!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr.Todd & his team are amazing. Always go that extra mile for their patients. You are treated with respect & understanding. I have recently moved to Niagara and will continue to come here. Just love the enviroment and the way I feel when there. Thanks so much guys!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Todd for almost 20 years now. I started as a teenager in need of braces. He talked me through the procedure, help set up a payment plan with my family and removed my braces the day before Prom (a month early, I won Best Smile!) Eventually I moved away and 5 years later I returned with my children. They live going there and always ask for June-Bug! Since my husbands original dentist retired, he now attends this clinic too! Dr. Todd doesn't spring any procedures onto you and talks throughout your visit. Both my children will need braces within the next year or two and I am confident of putting their smiles into his hands. **side note ** the clinic and staff are great for fitting you in for an emergency appointment. Youngest daughter came home from school with an inflamed and infected tooth. I called in a panic and i was able to get her in within a half hour. Her tooth had to be pulled but she was able to enjoy Trick or Treating that night!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

My teeth fell apart after spending thousands of dollars. Staff is polite but the dentist's are incompetant and overpriced.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I've known this dentist for about 10 years. He is very good with small children.He is especially talented with injections to anesthetize the mouth before procedures.That syringe is a painful looking device but in this man's hands its an almost painless experience.An outstanding dentist,highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Michael Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have spent the last 30 years helping people with their dental needs. My office is small enough that my staff and myself know our patients, young and old personally and treat them with respect and gentle care.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare