Ratings for Dr. Amoy A. NG

I have Been seeing Dr. Ng since 1994. I have transferred to other doctors who were closer to my home. I always went back to Dr. NG as i wasn't as satisfied with the other doctors. I have had billing problems with Northgate medical in the past, however they seem to have solved those issues.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

has been a very Dr. that I trust for many year and my family really like him

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have had such limited Service with Dr. NG My husband was the one that pointed out I need to change doctors. I decided to change to a new doctor within the same clinic Dr. Robyn Madsen and she was so great. Unfortunately she is retired. Be careful when they start you with someone new with less experience. I was a patient of doctor NG's but he rarely seemed to offer good solutions. Sometimes you just get used to the person you're going to and you don't think to make a change. The last straw was in trying to get help for menopausal symptoms (birth control) and he flat out wouldn't perscribe. He asked if I had blood work and I told him I had from a different doctor(not good enough he said!)I remember when I waited 20 minutes for Dr. NG, after that he poked his head in and walked out because I was on my cell. He made me wait another 20 minutes! He later told me if someone is on the phone he moves to the next patient. Well how about a warning first?

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Amoy A. NG's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)