Ratings for Dr. John L. Eickholt

I did not receive the care and concern and the follow-up from Dr Eickholt. He ordered me to have three different sleep studies within four months for which I owe the sleep lab almost $1000 out of my pocket for bills of over $4000 for each sleep study. I had to call in to his office to ask results, and I was never asked to come in to review the results with the doctor. I was only told that he wanted to adjust the pressure on my C Pap machine which was done several times. My sleeping is no better and I have to come up with $1000 out of pocket for the studies. Dr Eickholt did not even know what type of machine that he had prescribed for me when he ordered the tests. He did not seem to be concerned about me because I was overweight. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone with sleep apnea. His bedside manner was not warm and caring.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I have been greatly helped by the care Dr. Eickholt has given me for my sleep apnea. He is thoughtful and deliberate in his exams and discussions, speaks to me with patience and respect, and is not content with just a blanket diagnosis and cookie-cutter treatment plan. I felt my "case" was a unique challenge, and together we'd figure it out. I'd recommend Dr. Eickholt without hesitation. As a final note, and with no disrespect intended, I think Dr. Eickholt is enjoyable because of being quirky. I mean that in a good way.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. John L. Eickholt's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)