Ratings for Dr. Sharleen Surin-Lord

I also thought Dr. Surin was a bit arrogant, her focus seemed inward and she is not very receptive. This I can tolerate in exchange for good care, however after being diagnosed with Actinic Keratoses (the earliest stage of the development of skin cancer) she treated several locations on my face with Cryotherapy, which took about four minutes (max). I was then told that another area would need to be biopsied and was scheduled for an appointment in two weeks. The longer I thought about it the more this (not knowing) bothered me and I found another Dr, who had a cancelation, that did the “punch biopsy” in about 3 minutes, after all the required paperwork of course. The process of doing the lab work on the biopsy and scheduling a surgeon to remove the cancer can, understandably, take time. That Dr. Surin would delay this process for two weeks, to do a biopsy that takes Three minutes is not acceptable to me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

HAVE WAITED OVER AN HOUR IN THE PAST TO BE SEEN BY PRIOR DERM AT THIS PRACTICE. THAT DERM WAS EXCELLENT, BUT DR. SURIN-LORD IS A RUDE, ARROGANT ____. SHE AND HER NURSE APPLIED CANTHACUR TO MY SON IN A RECKLESS MANNER, CAUSING UNNECESSARY BLISTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. DR. SURIN-LORD IS A JOKE.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010