Ratings for Dr. Igor Nemirovski

Being with this doctor for over 5 years. Always very professional, good quality and reasonable prices. Excellent service!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Got my wisdom teeth extracted there. The operation was hard due to the teeth growing almost horizontally but both Igor and his brother (both dentists) were incredibly professional and my recovery was quick. They are very nice and would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I am a patient of these doctors since 2004, recommended them to all my friends and no one was disappointed- they are high rate professionals, always ready to help and so punctual, excellent dentists!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Would strongly recommend these doctors to all my friends . i'm a patient for more than a year and they fixed the tooth that all other dentists prescribed to extract. appreciate what they are doing. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Absolutely best dentist we've met in Canada! Very polite, knowledgeable and responsible. He's been treating all my family of 5.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

BEST DOCTOR ,I KNOW HIM FROM UZBEKISTAN BEST ,BEST DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

They are very knowledgeable. Always explain the reason & purpose of the treatment chosen. Fast & accurate in communication with an insurance company. Work on weekends - big plus

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I'm a patient since 2005. No issues so far - everything is exactly as they say. Would strongly recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

This is our biggest disappointment since we live in Montreal. These two brothers (Igor and Yura) were rude. They refused to help my wife (mother of five children). She had a big pain whe she came there for the official appointment. We felt like in Russia where such rudeness is the rule. We paid $ 247 for teeth cleaning and 4 pictures. I think these people do not have the right to license. I guess that there are many good Doctors in Montreal. It was a terrible experience.

Submitted October 2, 2010