Ratings for Dr. Hernando E. Chong

I have been a patient with Dr. Hernando Chong since 2008, and I have been very pleased with him as a doctor. Dr. Chong treats me as an individual, listens to what I have to say, and takes my lifestyle into consideration regarding any recommendations he has regarding my healthcare.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

great doctor very attentive inforamative and caring. Staff assistant awesome, exit assistant no eye contact lay back not friendly at all poor customer service.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Chong is one of a kind. He is friendly, helpful, patient and caring. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they all love him. Doctors like this are hard to find. I am lucky I found him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I was promised care but got a chalant return, no hypocratical oath here, just hypocrits.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Had a common illness to Miami,Florida, but he treated me for something else, and refused to assist that worsen the seven week illness.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Love him. Caring. Has called me back by 5 pm whenever I needed to talk to him. Best Dr. I have had in a long time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010