Ratings for Dr. Dominick Monaco

Incompetent and unprofessional. Monaco made a misdiagnosis and it was confirmed after I sought a second opinion and a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

We are just cash cows for dr. Monicour. All he does is watch the TV screen and doesn't care about your feelings or how much pain you're in. Very cold bedside manner have talked to other patients they say the same thing he didn't start out this way but now he's throwing the practice in the garbage

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

He did terrible job with cleaning my teeth. when I tried to talk to him, he was not very pleasant. Also, I was charged more than the amount for the root canal... I do not recommend Dr. Monaco!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

My daughter and I went for our 6 month cleaning and I was asked did I want my daughter to have a treatment done. I thought it was part of her 6 month checkup and my insurance would pay, they did not tell me it was covered. I received a bill stating I owe a certain amount for the treatment. The staff calls me day and night in a threatening matter, my home, job and cell phone over the bill. ($65.00). They went from being nice to a nightmare from hell

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Receptionist was very pleasant but the rest of the staff; including Dr. Monaco seemed very cold. He had a poor bedside manner and made both of my daughters very uncomfortable. We will not return to this office.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

After agreeing to charge what the insurance said was out of my pocket and I verified with his staff, I paid it, he raised the price 3 times more and would up going to court. Definitely do not recommend a dentist who agrees to a price and then changes his mind to triple the amount.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010