Ratings for Dr. Dan Hwang

Superb dentist. The best I've ever seen. His team are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

From my experience, Dr. Dan Hwang is an excellent dentist, as are all the clinic staff. Five stars on all aspects.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr, Dan was recommended to me by a work colleague. I am happy with the work that he has done and his nice patient approach. The front office staff are excellent and extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. The entire seem is very professional and I wold recommend this dental office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Having recently seen Dr.Dan and his support staff for the first time, I left feeling comfortable in the fact that I have discovered a wonderful team of people who will take good care of my ongoing dental issues. Everyone was so very friendly and helpful, while at the same time incredibly professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Dan for a couple years now, and have never had a better experience with a dental office. Everyone is so friendly; they listen to you and and communicate well. Brianna is hands down the best hygienist you could ask for. I don't dread my dental appointments anymore!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

A great experience all around, from Shane's friendly and familiar interactions when you first come in the door, to the calm. competence of Dr. Dan, Linda and Bri.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Hwang and his team. The staff are friendly, professional. We actually don't mind dental visits anymore!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

The absolute best....Brianna (professional, friendly, bundle of happiness ...and this at a dentist's office). I have had several dentist's in my and Dr. Dan is the without doubt the best I have ever had!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Hwang and his staff. Friendly, courteous, totally professional and knowledgeable. I have has two dental emergencies in the last year or so and Dr. Hwang and his team came through for me both times. If you need a dentist, this is the guy to see!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Dan and his staff are amazing. I found them many years ago during an emergency where I lost faith in another dentist in Kanata who didn't freeze my tooth properly when performing the initial stage of a root canal. Needless to say after my bad experience with that dentist I was nervous going to another dentist to complete the root canal. Dr. Dan was highly recommended by a friend and he was absolutely fantastic. Explained everything as he went along and I don't have a single complaint, I have complete faith in this team. Best dentist practice I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017