Ratings for Dr. Dan Hwang

Excellent experience, results, ethics, attitude to patients!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I enjoy my dentist, and his staff very much, and would recommend them any time.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

The best dentist, team of hygienists and support staff that I've ever experienced. Efficient, trustworthy, thorough and personable service.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have found the staff very knowledgeable and committed to making you feel comfortable and at ease. And I have been totally pleased with any dental work which I have had done by Dr. Dan or the hygienist. Very happy to be a patient there !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Dan is one of the most professional dentists I have visited. He is very knowledgeable and creates a very healthy and welcoming working environment for his staff and patient. You can feel this once you go into the office. I have been seeing Dr. Dan for over three years now and my only regret is not having found him earlier!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

We would personally never deal with this dentist again. If we have learned anything from this experience it is to seek out second opinions where expensive procedures are being proposed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Superb dentist. The best I've ever seen. His team are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

From my experience, Dr. Dan Hwang is an excellent dentist, as are all the clinic staff. Five stars on all aspects.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr, Dan was recommended to me by a work colleague. I am happy with the work that he has done and his nice patient approach. The front office staff are excellent and extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. The entire seem is very professional and I wold recommend this dental office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Having recently seen Dr.Dan and his support staff for the first time, I left feeling comfortable in the fact that I have discovered a wonderful team of people who will take good care of my ongoing dental issues. Everyone was so very friendly and helpful, while at the same time incredibly professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017