Ratings for Dr. Suzelle L. Moffitt

In 2014 I decided to make my healthcare a priority and I chose Dr. Suzelle Moffitt. Her concierge practice Special2MeMD has been such a blessing to me. Within a few months of being treated by Dr. Moffitt my life has been transformed. Before I started seeing Dr. Moffitt, I was on high doses of blood pressure medication/statins for my heart disease, I felt horrible every day and on top of that I continued to struggle with keeping my blood pressure low enough. I even began to have migraines---nothing seemed to help. In fact my Cardiologist told me "deal with it, you have bad genes". Dr. Moffitt started treating my body as a whole, through natural hormone therapy and close monitoring of my coronary artery disease, I am now on very little medication and feel better than ever. I finally have my quality of life back! I highly recommend Dr. Moffitt and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Absolutely love her new Concierge Practice. She's been able to diagnose me when many other physicians have failed and I now feel the best I have in years! Her staff is very professional and friendly. I strongly recommend her as a caring and great physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Just no. Her unwillingness at grace and her constant invalidation at my health problems astounded me. She made me feel as if I was lying and just rode off my symptoms because they were not happening right then and there at the doctor's office. I would not recommend this doctor whatsoever. Do yourself a favor and go to someone who shows more compassions about your health and seems willing to help out in a courteous manner.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

On average I'm at her office for 2 hrs for her to give me at most 15 mins of her time to misdiagnose me. I saw her once a week for 6 weeks to receive a an antibiotic shot to treat a "kidney infection", I was actually 8 weeks pregnant and she never tested for it!!!! After the birth of my son I needed a referral from her, because of insurance purposes, to continue to see my OBGYN. Because I have not been in her office for a year she considers me an inactive patient and I will have to come in for a visit to have the referral, it would be 30 days before she could see me!!!! The referral was an emergency and she still refused to help me, I told the nurse on the phone I would find another PCP and she told me "that sounds like a good idea." Will NOT be back to her office!!! Oh and age 19, she instructed me and my sister to hurry up and have children so we could have double mastectomy with a hysterectomy!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Particularly arrogant doctor. Doesn't often return phone calls. No longer allows staff to take messages when she is out of office.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

she can be too blunt and she's not very compassionate. She also seems judgmental.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Moffitt is always very thorough and listens to what you have to say. She really is interested in preventative care and is very easy to talk to about any concerns.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010