Ratings for Dr. Kass Sadri

Dr. Sadri was very rude and condescending. He spoke over me and treated me like an idiot from the moment he walked through the door. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

This had to be one of the worst experiences I've had with any doctor. First, he asked me what aliments I had. When I explained what I had and I hadn't had a recent flare up, he proceeded to EXPLAIN to me what they were as if I've never heard of them before (which I clearly said I knew before he started talking) or like I was an idiot. Even as he was explaining them to me, I was finishing his sentences to prove I was very well informed on my conditions. However, he simply ignored me and continued explaining. So, I attempted to go back to the purpose of my visit. His responses were to do things that I always do as it is and don't do things I've never done before. He even gave me a sheet to outline what he had just said (all of which I normally do/don't do in the first place). When I attempted to explain, again, why I was there, he simply repeated himself, word for word, and completely ignored my issue at hand. I think I spoke to his assistant more then I spoke to him. Never returning!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Sadri was very dismissive and impatient. While I'm sure he is competent, I do not feel like he listened to me. He repeatedly rejected my input and was determined to conclude that my skin condition was due to excessive scratching, which I can definitively say was false. I eventually gave up and told him what he wanted to hear ("you're right Dr. Sadri"). I can definitely say that the month and a half I waited for my appointment was not worth it (less than 5 min). I can't wait to see what he bills. The worst part is that I was referred to him by my doctor--this whole situation wasn't even my idea. My doctor told me to see him and I did. What a giant waste of my time. I do not recommend this doctor. This is why people don't like or trust their doctors.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Kass Sadri's Credentials

• Italian

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1972)

MB Health