Ratings for Dr. Gregg S. Filippelli

Dr. Filipelli is the best! Personable, kind, and patient, and very good at what he does. I am fortunate to have him as my periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I was referred to this doctor about 20 years ago and have been extremely in his office staff, dental assistants, and the dental procedures. Dr Filipelli is patient,thorough,kind,explains needs & care. I cannot imagine going to any other dentist/peridontial. office decor is extremely clean and well maintained, as are the staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I have seen Dr Filippelli several times primarily for routine work. He is very thorough and answers every question completely.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Met with Dr. Filipelli for the first time. The staff was friendly as was the doctor. He is kind, and I felt that he took his time explaining my needed procedure. He is very thorough and answered every question I had, (which was many). I guess the only negative I found, was the condition of the office. The decor was dated, a bit stuffy, and the chairs and cupboards belong in an episode of "3's Company". Maybe it's time for some updating!! Overall, I would recommend Dr. Filippelli to family and friends. Trying not to judge!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010