Dr. Socrates Vozoris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Socrates Vozoris

Dr V is an incredible physician! He is a talented clinician that doesn't give up even in tough cases. He helped my father to have cardiac surgery, when no other doctor worked this hard and tried to reach out to help my father. For that I thank Dr Vizoris .

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

God bless this doctor! He is always willing to help me even if my options are few. The time this doctor invest on each visit is priceless as he simply cares for me. I did not know Humber Hospital has doctors like Dr Vozoris. He is a dedicated professional who goes beyond a patient's expectations. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

we can't describe the amazing care Dr Vozoris provides to our mother who has cardiac issues. My mother looks forward to see this doctor for follow ups as he takes his time and carefully listens all her health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Vozoris is a skillful clinician that helps out with no interest. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

We are very thankful with Dr Vozoris for helping us to find the proper channels to have the proper interventions with my father. He is now chest pain free and he has returned to have a normal life. Forever grateful with you ...Dr Vozoris!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Vozoris is an awesome and compassionate doctor ! He goes beyond the five stars !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

A meticulous physician who cares more about the quality of care and give you the time needed to address all your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Happy to have him as my cardiologist ! a fantastic individual and excellent doctor !

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr V is the kindest doctor you can meet.. He truly cares!! He is not only very intelligent but also very caring!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Awesome doctor ! He knows his stuff! thank you for all you do Dr Vozoris !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018