Dr. Socrates Vozoris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Socrates Vozoris

Thank you for the care you provided to my mother, she looks forward to see you in follow up. Dr Vozoris is a star! I give him 11/10 he goes beyond 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Dr Vozoris is the best cardiologist! I have been his patient for few years and I am very happy to have him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr Vozoris is the doctor to go to. He is kind, smart, caring and dedicated to his patients. Every time we see Dr Vozoris, he is always the kind doctor who never rushes and listens. We trust his knowledge very much .Thank you for all you do !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Very thankful with this thorough physician. Dr Vozoris is not just the best doctor but a great human being. Thank you for taking care of our dearest mother.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

My family is very thankful that our father was under the care of Dr Vozoris at HRH. He's very knowledgeable and really cares for his patients and took the time to answer all our questions. We were so worried and anxious but Dr. Vozoris addressed all our concerns and made the visit more pleasant. My father was very satisfied with the care from him. He must be the best cardiologist in Toronto!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I had the best caring experience with Dr Vozoris and his team of nurses at 7 East. His dedication to his job is very clear and he really cares. He is very honest with the prognosis and this is very important for a patient. I recommend this cardiologist when you go to HRH.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

A perfect doctor, who shows compassion and takes the time to answer questions and explain. Hi gentle mannerism puts the patient at ease even though they may have medical issues.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Despite that all my tests showed normal, I was still feeling chest pain and this is when Dr Vozoris saw me at Humber and sent me urgently to Sunnybrook, where they inserted two stents. Thank you doctor for saving my life and listening to my symptoms... you are truly the doctor everyone deserves!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Receptionist was rude and sounded disappointed that the appointment was for arrhythmia. Said I would wait months to get in. Physician was ok but did not feel he listened to my concerns. Will not be returning.

Submitted September 8, 2018

Thank you Dr. Vozoris and his team for their rapid intervention and sending our father for surgery. His dedication to the medical profession makes him different from the other doctors who didn't have a clue of what was happening to our dad. I recommend this cardiologist when going to Humber Hospital.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018