Dr. Socrates Vozoris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Socrates Vozoris

I had the best caring experience with Dr Vozoris and his team of nurses at 7 East. His dedication to his job is very clear and he really cares. He is very honest with the prognosis and this is very important for a patient. I recommend this cardiologist when you go to HRH.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

A perfect doctor, who shows compassion and takes the time to answer questions and explain. Hi gentle mannerism puts the patient at ease even though they may have medical issues.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Despite that all my tests showed normal, I was still feeling chest pain and this is when Dr Vozoris saw me at Humber and sent me urgently to Sunnybrook, where they inserted two stents. Thank you doctor for saving my life and listening to my symptoms... you are truly the doctor everyone deserves!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Receptionist was rude and sounded disappointed that the appointment was for arrhythmia. Said I would wait months to get in. Physician was ok but did not feel he listened to my concerns. Will not be returning.

Submitted September 8, 2018

Thank you Dr. Vozoris and his team for their rapid intervention and sending our father for surgery. His dedication to the medical profession makes him different from the other doctors who didn't have a clue of what was happening to our dad. I recommend this cardiologist when going to Humber Hospital.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Awesome! Awesome doctor!! Beyond 5 starts!! Humber is a lucky place to have him ! He is superb !

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr V is an incredible physician! He is a talented clinician that doesn't give up even in tough cases. He helped my father to have cardiac surgery, when no other doctor worked this hard and tried to reach out to help my father. For that I thank Dr Vizoris .

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

God bless this doctor! He is always willing to help me even if my options are few. The time this doctor invest on each visit is priceless as he simply cares for me. I did not know Humber Hospital has doctors like Dr Vozoris. He is a dedicated professional who goes beyond a patient's expectations. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

we can't describe the amazing care Dr Vozoris provides to our mother who has cardiac issues. My mother looks forward to see this doctor for follow ups as he takes his time and carefully listens all her health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Vozoris is a skillful clinician that helps out with no interest. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018