Dr. Socrates Vozoris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Socrates Vozoris

Awesome doctor ! He knows his stuff! thank you for all you do Dr Vozoris !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Vozoris is an excellent doctor. He took the time to listen to my concerns and now I don't have to go to ER all the time. Dr Vozoris found out what was wrong with me and now I have a normal life. Thank you for your kindness and excellent clinical skills... The doctors in the emergency dept. were close to give up with me, but luckily Dr Vozoris was on call and did all the right testing to find the causes of my weakness and dizziness. Thank you doctor ! you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I only have good things to say about this doctor. He respects his patients and coworkers. Values your concerns and gives you time to ask any questions you have. He is excellent at what he does. I recommend this pleasant and good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent human being and doctor ! A must see cardiologist! Thanks for all you do doctor! My observations about this doctor were as follows: excellent bedside manners- yes! dedicated to his work for a good prognosis on his patients- yes! goes beyond caring -absolutely!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Doctor Socrates Vozoris is the best ! This doc knows his stuff ... he truly cares! If you are looking for a smart caring cardiologist Dr Vozoris is the one. Humber is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

No comments for this amazing doctor!!! He deserves more than 5 stars!!! He cares about his patients very much.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Thanks to Dr V and his team for taking care of me. I had a heart attack and thanks to my now cardiologist I'm pain free and with the stents and medication I'm alive. I suggest this open encyclopedia specialist

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This diligent doctor gave a second chance in life. I was told that "nothing can be done with my heart condition"... but this doctor has enhanced my life with his close monitoring, disease management and caring. Thanks doctor Vozoris

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I'm very pleased with the help, guidance and care Dr Vozoris provided for me when he saw me in the ED department at Humber River Hospital. He was punctual, serious about his role and very knowledgeable. He took time to answered my questions and my wife's questions. I recommend this specialist as he is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Vozoris is a doctor with work ethic and very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017