Ratings for Dr. Morley Hunter

I'm a total baby with dental stuff. Dr. Hunter and his staff were great. Still waiting on biopsy results.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Recently had Dr. Hunter remove one of my teeth in preparation for an implant. He did an excellent job not damaging the bone underneath my tooth. His staff were friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. Dr Hunter fully explained the procedure to me and what I should do for post removal care. Dr Hunter then called me personally the next day to follow up and make sure I was going fine. All and all (and I don't particularly like dental work) Dr Hunter and his staff made it a relatively pleasant experience all things considering.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I have had a few procedures by dr hunter and have found both him and his staff excellent.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have had very professional and polite treatment over a 10 plus year relationship with Dr. Hunter and his staff. My perio operation was a complete success and regular cleanings are painless and something I look forward too.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I don't understand the comments about the office staff. I have been going there for two years now and have not found anyone who was rude or offensive in any way.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Hunter appears to be very well educated and competent (I can only comment for perio skills, haven't used implant, etc. services). However, the other comments about the rude and unskilled office girls rings true in my experience. There is one petite, ageing woman who is a dental assistant there who literally yells at you in a rude manner when it's your turn to enter from the waiting room, she continues her rudeness and crabbiness from there on during any procedures. Office staff isn't much better, there customer service is poor even by Victoria standards.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Hunter is a caring and skilled surgeon. His office staff friendly and efficient. I hope I don't need to have this procedure again, but if I did I wouldn't hesitate to return.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Hunters office for about 5 years now, and I can't say enough about him and his staff. He is such a caring and gentle man as I am not one that cares to go to the dentist. I can phone to make an appointment and they work around my schedule and not their own. I would recommend Dr. Hunter to anyone looking for the best periodontist in Victoria.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I recently had two teeth implanted by Dr. Hunter because of failed root canal. My general dentist had already pulled one of the teeth. Dr. Hunter pulled the other tooth and then implanted two teeth. He carefully explained the whole procedure in advance; and took special care when pulling my tooth. The implant procedure was painless, and I was told to take one T3 at bedtime (and could take more if needed), but that's all I needed. Dr. Hunter had me come back to check the implant every week until it was healed completely. Once healed my general dentist was able to place crowns on the implants and commented that the implants were well done. These are now my best teeth! I've also started having my routine cleaning done at his office, and he always checks on my implants at the time of my cleaning. I would highly recommend Dr. Hunter and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Mine was a very difficult case that required a lot of ingenuity - plus a great deal of persistence. Dr. Hunter did an amazing job. I'd trust him with my care any day!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013