Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Out

I have been seeing Dr Out for two years. She immediately makes you comfortable and at ease. She is always positive and focuses on you not looking at the clock. She is very knowledgeable in her profession but also about other resources! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Out for many years now and she has helped me a lot. I found her to be punctual, she doesn't look at the clock like some docs do, and she always gives you time to say what you need to say before she offers her opinion

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Not that I'll remember much. Here is my experience with Dr.Out. It took my insurance from a car accident a little over a year to approve psychology. When they did I first saw Dr. Out when I was 16. I was very disappointed in how she handled things. I thought she was great until I gave her a three strikes your out kind of thing. She had my cell phone, my house phone and my personal email to contact me if she would be unable to make the appointment. Three times I had to go over to her office to find that she was out somewhere and I had to waste money on the bus(didn't own a bus pass back then) So it just made me so mad that I told my occupational therapist and i refused to go after that.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Very professional and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable talking to her. She knows how to treat really difficult problems like PTSD, depression, and the like. I would highly recommended her to anyone who wants to talk to a kind, intelligent professional with insight who makes you feel like you really matter.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

PTSD. SHE'S the one to see. Emergency services or military. Shes easy to talk to and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

My 14 year old son went to see her and the first appointment was great. My shy son actually opened up and talked to Dr. Out. Actually, Dr. Out commented on how open he was. Then when my son wanted to change his next appointment, Dr. Out phoned me and was very rude, saying that she cannot help him if he doesn't want help. (We were just changing appts.) She said that she thought that my son was not talking enough and she wouldn't be able to help him if he won't talk. Other than being completely contradictory, I would think that a good psychologist would have the skill to encourage a young teen to talk. I thought that was their job.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I found Dr Out very easy to talk to and I am looking forward to future appointments

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very professional and very efficient. Stephanie is very knowledgeable, not to mention a knock out!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I went to Dr. Out to work through a crisis between myself and my family members (I went individually - not with family). I learned that Dr. Out does not and cannot help with any interpersonal relationship matters. I completely understand that each Dr. has their own "scope of work", but Dr. Out literally told me that there was no use trying to solve my problem because the situation seemed irreparable. She told me to either give up and walk away from my relationship with my family, or pretend to get along and hide the truth. I was extremely discouraged, and very disappointed in Dr. Out as a professional to give me this advice. It seems irresponsible to me to say "there is no hope - give up" to a person who has come to you for help in a crisis.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

My child was in the middle of a contentious situation and Dr. Out saw it for what it was. In one hour she resolved a matter the courts hadn't resolved in a year. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011