Ratings for Dr. Jorge Pando

Okay I happened to find this doctor through my friend and so I went last week for a second opinion. The doctor and his staff are absolutely amazing! The waiting time was under 15 minutes...the nurse who took me in took so much time to explain to me my diagnosis "PCOS" which can be a scary thing for someone who has always been healthy. The doctor was so compassionate and reassuring. The staff their is really so unique ...ALL of them!!! Anyone who cannot like this office is absolutely crazy! Thank you Pando team You have found yourselves a loyal patient forever.... Annie Martinez.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Amazing Doctor!and extremely caring/understanding staff. I brought my mother to Dr Pando for a medical problem she's been having for the past 3 years, we had gone to two different doctors with no results, on the first visit he identified her problem, the surgery was booked and done with ease, now her problem has finally been resolved. We feel very grateful and blessed to have found this office. By the way he's now my GYN and would not change him for anything. Thank you Dr. Pando and staff : )

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

The doc is ok. But his wife who also works there as a staff member is beyond rude! She's not well spoken , rude to the patients and she lacks work ethics. Nasty nasty!!. I definitely do not recommend this place at all!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Always willing to explain everything on details. Very compassionate. I strongly recommend him. His staff is always respectful and willing to help. His office is the nicest doctor's office I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Pando is the best gynocologist I've ever been to in my 51 years. He is excellent in his field. Took the time to explain my procedure. He is the sweetest, most caring Dr. I highly recommend him as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Very good experience. Will recommend him anytime. Definitely going back next year.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Very nice environment. Dr. Pando was very professional and showed very good medical knowledges. He help me to resolved my problem in only one visit. I will definitely recommend him. The staff is excellent and very patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Pando is excellent. He is very attentive, he takes his time to explain and make sure you understand any procedures that make take place, this is done at every visit.He takes the After hour calls even if its the weekend.Besides the doctor being friendly,his staff is just the same always greeting you with a smile and good attitude.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I absolutely love this Doctor. You just don't find doctors like DR Pando in the US anymore. They found a tumor on one of my visits and i was really scared . he was so caring i felt like a family member not a patient. I have nothing but amazing and good things to say about dr pando. He would definitely be my gyn dr for ever. Staff is amazing too.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012