Ratings for Dr. Janis E. ROMANIK

Dr Romanik is awesome. My whole family sees her (myself, spouse and 4 children) and we love her! she covers everything and is always open to any questions no matter how simple. She is the best family doctor we have ever had! The only issue we have had is some of her staff do not relay messages about prescriptions correctly or in a timely manner so we have to make several calls to make it happen.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

This is a wonderful Dr. She is helpful, educated, and makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. She will take the time to speak with you and listen to your concerns. She will answer all of your questions. This is a good doctor. Also her father practices medicine on the floor below and if she is not there she can refer you to him. I have not seen him but if she learned from him, your good.Once again, wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Romani was very approachable, understanding helpful and empathetic. Every time I was seen by her her staff was courteous and I never had to wait long. She helped me with all of my problems without judgment and was very understanding. She is very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Janis E. ROMANIK's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)